• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69 year old graces cover of Muscle and Fitness magazine

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

He's obviously swimming in hgh. Don't see the point in putting so many juiced people on cover and enforcing physical standards like that.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
He eats steak every day and has a history with cocaine and obviously steroids. His heart could explode at any time.

He keeps a roster of exceptionally fit guys around him, they also all have the same blood type as him
maybe
. Guy's don't retire anymore Vince just Jeepers Creepers them.

Floridian

AndreTheGiant014.jpg

nope

I remember watching wwe when I was younger, and I don't remember it ever reaching down to that level.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Don't see the point in putting so many juiced people on cover and enforcing physical standards like that.

You say that as if it's something new.

Go look at your average make-up commercial or women's magazine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see it. If I had to guess, I would say he has about 2-4 years left. That body/steroids just can't be healthy at that age.

At his age, they're healthier than ever. Health risks at his age come in the form of falling or physically injuring yourself. He's good to go.

Remember when HBK hit him over the head with the last muscle & fitness cover he did

Then he aimed an elbow right into the heart - ("if he has a heart, I swear to god it's black")

JR's calls made that match hilarious

entremet

People do steroids. Get over it

Once you look in the research, supplemental test is very beneficial, but it suffers the same problem other drugs do, a PR boogie man campaign.

Im talking TRT levels, not bodybuilder doses.

He eats steak every day and has a history with cocaine and obviously steroids. His heart could explode at any time.

Dude is like Albert Wesker, all of his wrestlers are dropping like flies but he stays looking fit well into senior citizenship. He's obviously saving the choicest roids for himself.

Sapiens

Why are people so down on his health? he looks great and I'm sure he has access to the best doctors to monitor his shit. A steak a day won't kill you. Nor will roids. So many other determining factors. Of course I'm talking out of my ass but I'm just as qualified to make these assumptions as the rest of you goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom