• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69 year old graces cover of Muscle and Fitness magazine

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

The WWE chief is better than ever at 69
ing!

Vince-McMahon-Legs-645x369.jpg

Exr

God bless Vinny Mack. I know he isn't the best of people, but god dammit do I love the shit he pulled and his persona in ring. Guys a legend.

entremet

Dude is like Albert Wesker, all of his wrestlers are dropping like flies but he stays looking fit well into senior citizenship. He's obviously saving the choicest roids for himself.

They issue with the other wrestlers is that they mixed heavy drug use and roids. Not the best your heart, liver, and kidneys.

Reasonable TRT doses are going make do the damage that most people think. A lot is beneficial.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positives outweigh the negatives, especially when you use and don't abuse.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Vince is on the cover of Muscle and Fitness pretty regularly, isn't he? He's like Terry Crews, once every year or so, right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince is on the cover of Muscle and Fitness pretty regularly, isn't he? He's like Terry Crews, once every year or so, right?

Maybe once every 5 years or so. Last time he was 60.

entremet

Now imagine how big he'd be if not for "The Wellness Policy"...

The Wellness Policy is legal front since Congress started investigating PEDs use. McMahon was called to testify to Congress. You best believe his lawyers advised him to institute the policy. Same with the MLB.

They still do PEDs and PED test are notoriously easy to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom