• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A familiar face is returning to Doctor Who Series 10 (Massive Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HigXx

Edit Edit: Also, sorry everyone for going so deep into Who lore all the time recently. I should probably just make a Gallifreybase account at this point to bother the people there, but I'm not quite ready for that step yet. I'm quite aware I'm a geek when it comes to this stuff.

Haha dont worry man I enjoy reading it. Some of the drivel you see on GB is horrific

Boem

Don't do that. This reminded me I have any account there that I hadn't logged into since 2013. After reading a few posts I'm reminded why.

Haha dont worry man I enjoy reading it. Some of the drivel you see on GB is horrific

Thanks! Yeah, I love my Doctor Who talk too much, but I never take the 'lore' that seriously. Rules are meant to be broken. I mostly just like laughing at how weird and convoluted it all can get, I don't really expect (or want) the show to get quite that nerdy. The way that it mostly pokes fun at itself when talking about some of the sillier parts of its own history is a big reason why I love the show.

Gallifreybase treats all that stuff more like a matter of life and death, and it gets surprisingly hostile, yeah. I'll stick to Gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom