• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Fanboy Intervention [Red Steel Reactionary Piece]

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Y2Kevbug11 said:
Ah, I see what you are saying. At least as far as any MAJOR company who could potentially tap (that is, fund development) both of those markets.

Small companies and smaller studios that used to crank out original, "innovative" content though...could be difficult.

Yeah, pretty much. :)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Shin Johnpv said:
the point of this line of questioning is that video game reviewers are not an all truthful source remember how everyone gave Enter the Matrix awesome reviews and then months down the line were like Yeah the game sucked but we gave it good reviews anyway

So read our own forum!

Maybe getting outsold by a game like Animal Crossing will cause square enix to re-evaluate how it does things, do the FF games really need 6 - 7 years and hundreds of millions of dollars to be good games, or is alot of that spending and that dev time being wasted

Or maybe it's just indicative of non-game alien demons taking over the earth and controlling it from outerspace.

Y2Kevbug11 said:
So read our own forum!

Or maybe it's just indicative of non-game alien demons taking over the earth and controlling it from outerspace.

Yes I do read the forum, and there were plenty here who thought EtM was the bee's knees when it came out, but that's really not the point

and yes this is true non-game alien demons are slowly taking over the earth, I'm one of the high commanders of them and you have totally figured out what we are trying to do

to give you a full explenation of it and give you a chance to free yourself while I monologue like any good Super Evil Vilian what we plan on doing is using these non-games games to take over the entire human race and in time increase your brain output 20 fold so that when we hook up out brain draining devices to power our superly evil but awesome space doo-hickeys we'll get an assload of juice out of them

cause if all you play is GTA and FF your brain is very weak but once we get you hooked on Brain Training and SoduKu well fuck we could power 1 super mega ultra space doo-hickey with just 1 of you instead of them 57.8 it takes now

medrew

_leech_ said:
Yea, because i bought a 100 million PS2's and 25 million Xbox's. You're right, i'm clearly the only lone gamer who likes where the industry is going.

Big Momma's House 2 is one of the biggest grossing movies in the past 6 months. Movie goers want more Big Momma's House. Ticket sales show this is what they want. And more Cheaper By the Dozen movies.

Screw those smaller movies that come out and are successful in their own right. How dare they try and not carter to the current auidence of slapstick (gross out) comedy. They should be following a similar model to the aforementioned movies.

Shin Johnpv said:
Yes I do read the forum, and there were plenty here who thought EtM was the bee's knees when it came out, but that's really not the point

Haha, sure. EtM was panned like a motherfucker by pretty much everyone when it came out.

Top Bottom