• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A guy beats all the bosses in Devil May Cry 4 without ever touching the ground

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
OMG. That skill and precision!

Trickster,O,(F+O),Swordmaster,O,O,O,Trickster,O,(F+O)Gunslinger,O repeat, and play the game long enough to learn the enemy attack timing and cadences so you can throw in a dodge here and there so you're not actually reacting you're basically executing key strokes by memory like piano playing by memorization.

LOL.
I'm not even that good at DMC4, and i know this so wrong.

cheesekao

Twas pretty cool but I was kinda annoyed that the player had to use the pandora hover mode though. I get that it's virtually impossible to complete the challenge without it but it kinda ruins the pacing a bit. Just a small pet peeve of mine.

Anyway, this may be a little off topic but how exactly does DMC4's combat stack up to that of Bayonetta? I hear people saying that Bayo is DMC4's spiritual successor but it honestly feels nothing like it from what I've played. Bayo's combat seemed floatier than that of DMC4.

holy-sht.gif

These people always make me feel like I'm awful at these games

Off topic, but does anyone know what this gif originally came from?

i-Lo

I can't help but think that these characters would fight exactly as portrayed in this extreme skills videos, had they been real.

JayEH

This just goes to prove that the franchise didn't need a reboot. Seriously, what were they thinking?

They were comfortably selling around 2 million per entry but Capcom last gen decided that wasn't good enought so they "westernized" a bunch of their stuff. DmC is a result of that.

rhandino

Banned
Oh god, DMC players make me feel so sluggish T_T

I remember when someone in other site posted THIS video of someone doing ungodly things in DMC4 and feeling a little depressed that my dirty hands will never be capable of doing all of those things =/

BumRush

I'm so effing bad at video games.

On the last boss of Trop Freeze I had to use an extra heart AND get a few golden hearts from dixie. I read that "hard mode" meant you have to beat the boss without getting hit once and almost started crying.

taa0098

Neo Member

I remember when someone in other site posted THIS video of someone doing ungodly things in DMC4 and feeling a little depressed that my dirty hands will never be capable of doing all of those things =/

Jesus fucking christ. I think DMC4 might have one of the best 3rd person action combat systems ever, or at least my favorite one. So much skill required to do cool shit.

I love Breas combo videos but why the heck does she have to get someone to over edit the combo videos?

Top Bottom