• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 123 HD for iOS Finally Getting Release

Or Horn, Knights of Pen and Paper, Bastion, Lili, The Bard's Tale, Sword and Sworcery, Solomon's Keep/Boneyard, any of the Kairosoft games, or even the original Ace Attorney that released a long time ago.

Anti-iOS gamers are missing out.
A bunch you just mentioned are on other platforms. Can't say I liked Knight of Pen and Paper or Lili.

Between this and Star Command being released earlier this month I have no idea what I'll do with my life anymore, what can I make fun of in the iOS threads now?

zruben

Banned
WHAT ABOUT ANDROID?!

image.php

sorry, your avatar was perfect.

Hasney

They did announce it for Android, so hope it still comes out.

The only paid games I'll have on my phone is this and the Kairosoft games. There's not a lot else that interests me.

GaussTek

SE makes plenty of money on Android. Although they do it through their own store, rather than the Play store.

I bet they also make money from the Play store. FFIII, FFD, Chaos Rings, etc... have sold very well in there (or at least OK considering the price of the games lol)

Anyway, Capcom not doing a port to Android because of piracy doesn't make sense to me... I mean, it's not that people who want to pirate the game on Android aren't going to buy the iOS version or something like that (and viceversa). Besides, it would take only little port effort... and, a lot of people will still buy the game... so it would be like easy money for them (IMHO).

Rhapsody

Banned
As neat as it would be to have this on my phone, I don't have a real need to buy it anytime soon.
Plus I've bought the first AA game for iOS. It's pretty inferior, yeah, but I don't feel like rebuying the first one again when I have my DS.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Please tell me they delayed it to make it compatible with the 5's screen.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
People shouldn't be turning off the music in *any* game, let alone an AA game.

ehh, i don't know about that. adventure games? absolutely. RPGs? sure. but for the most part, if i'm playing a game, it's muted and i've got some albums on or a tv show going on on a second screen.

when i get around to playing bioshock infinite, i'll definitely be playing with music turnt way up.

Top Bottom