• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

The man's a born quitter. This is par for the course.

SDCC-2017-Koto-Harley-Quinn-001.jpg

Go chase your tail and try to get this super cool Harley SDCC exclusive instead of being jealous I can actually stop buying shit.

Tekken figures are extremely rare and far between. Post Tekken Tag 1 the only action figures released were Play Arts Kai for Kazuya and Jun's TTT2 designs.
Plenty of 1/4 and 1/6 statues, though.

I also recall Tekken 4 having some 1/6 scale figures too. Other than that there are the bishoujo statues.

In Canada too, I ordered batman when he dropped, through Ebay. Paid about $110 Canadian. And it was worth it.

The prices for Miles though... $211.48 Canadian. Yikes.

Hence why I'm trying to find a way to get him now when he's first up for order.

I may just have to take the loss and settle for another One:12 figure. What's the consensus on the best ones?

Hence why I'm trying to find a way to get him now when he's first up for order.

I may just have to take the loss and settle for another One:12 figure. What's the consensus on the best ones?

My Opinion. From what I've seen Batman, Punisher, Daredevil look good. Spider-men, not so much.

Dredd looks good, but the ThreeA one is cheaper and looks better. Picking him up from the post office tomorrow.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Yesssssssssss. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Rickhor409 made a small batch of 1/12 grey tunics for Jedi Luke. It's been like a year since any were available. And they said it's a pain in the ass to make compared to their other stuff. I'd abandoned hope.
Only one left on their Ebay store now.
This. But I'm putting it on the Figuarts instead and it works just as well for that. And it covers up by far my least favorite part of the figure. :) It's also required for the robed look.

I don't want to commit yet. I want to be fully sure so I don't end up a quitter like Haloids once I order it.

You should order three of them Messi. That'll really show me.

Xbox scrub

Dammit, get on PS4 and play with me

Ya'll both scrubs if you're not playing on PC with me. Well I'd play with LiK at least probably not Messi. He'd sabotage the team just to fuck with me.

LiK

Ya'll both scrubs if you're not playing on PC with me. Well I'd play with LiK at least probably not Messi. He'd sabotage the team just to fuck with me.

I have it on PC but I only use it to play PTR changes so I'll be ready on PS4 when changes go live.

DVa statue ordered. Buddy works at blizzard and that discount was basically $145 off.

Just need that incoming Tracer reissue. God. They aren't making the whole roster, are they? Can't stop won't stop.

LiK

DVa statue ordered. Buddy works at blizzard and that discount was basically $145 off.

Just need that incoming Tracer reissue. God. They aren't making the whole roster, are they? Can't stop won't stop.

You missed the Tracer restock from like a few months ago? I picked it up.

Wish I could get a discount. Is it some employee code?

Top Bottom