• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Messi

Pretttttttyy güd.

How's the current headsculpt?

rSuHXWf.jpg

Pretty good imo

You missed the Tracer restock from like a few months ago? I picked it up.

Wish I could get a discount. Is it some employee code?

No, I think its from an employee only sale.

I guess I did miss her! The site does say shes returning soon. Gotta jump on that. Are we never getting a Soldier 76? This "bronze" collectors edition one the only one we're getting?

LiK

No, I think its from an employee only sale.

I guess I did miss her! The site does say shes returning soon. Gotta jump on that. Are we never getting a Soldier 76? This "bronze" collectors edition one the only one we're getting?

Yea, I picked up the Tracer restock. It was available for a while. I'm surprised it sold out again. I'm glad they're making more. Maybe I should cancel DVa for now. Way too pricey.

I'm hoping Soldier gets a legit release as well.

The 30th Anniversary and POC line were the pinnacle of GI Joe toys. Most of the line has shot up in value quite a bit. The follow ups around the 50th were disappointing in comparison, lot of reused assets instead of continual improvement the line was getting sinc ethe 25th anniversary.

I might go so far as to say POC and 30th Anniversary Joes are the pinnacle of mass production/market "action" figure lines.

LiK

Cancelled DVa. Not even gonna bother ordering until I receive Widow first. Don't need to be $470+ in the hole this early. Doubt she'll sell out at this price and even if she does, they'll most likely make more based on demand anyway.

Cancelled DVa. Not even gonna bother ordering until I receive Widow first. Don't need to be $470+ in the hole this early. Doubt she'll sell out at this price and even if she does, they'll most likely make more based on demand anyway.

how come no one calls you quitter?

Vooduu

Truuuuuuuchaaaaainz

I don't blame you. It's a lot of money.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Just wait for the inevitable figma and Nendo D.Va. Gonna be so good!

Messi

I understand. You aren't a quitter. That is some solid reasoning. Unlike some.

Figma Hunter looking good. Even if it sells out it'll probably get a reissue. Figma are like that. I'd be more concerned with one of the weapons being a GSC bonus like Kat's apple. That's gonna be annoying especially given the markup (and guaranteed customs charges for UK buyers) they do on bonuses...

KHII and Batman SHF pre-ordered. Hype.

Rootbeer

Banned
Pre-ordered SHF KHII Sora and SHF JL Batman.

I hope I don't regret this Batman. I'm kinda hoping Mafex does a nice one. I think they did a pretty good job on their BvS Figures, though their Superman was a bit of a disaster. Hopefully it was a learning experience for them and they can correct some wrongs with their JL figures. Because they sure look nice.

Whatever, I'll win no matter what happens. Thanks, Mezco.

Also... I should be receiving my Bring Arts KHIII Sora today or tomorrow. Really hyped to play around with it.

Pre-ordered SHF KHII Sora and SHF JL Batman.

I hope I don't regret this Batman. I'm kinda hoping Mafex does a nice one. I think they did a pretty good job on their BvS Figures, though their Superman was a bit of a disaster. Hopefully it was a learning experience for them and they can correct some wrongs with their JL figures. Because they sure look nice.

Whatever, I'll win no matter what happens. Thanks, Mezco.

Also... I should be receiving my Bring Arts KHIII Sora today or tomorrow. Really hyped to play around with it.

Neat. Should get my Bring Arts Sora this week I hope.

LiK

I don't see the Hunter Figma selling out. Seems like GSC makes enough of them these days. Hopefully no GSC store exclusive.

Also, Ken action figure is accurate. He's just as ugly as the game counterpart.

FIGURE-023222.jpg

Top Bottom