• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision E3 line-up: Destiny 2 (+beta info), Call of Duty War Mode, Crash surprise

maxcriden

Isn't CTR the only one Sony rather than Activision has the rights to? Since the N-Sane Trilogy isn't out yet I expect no new Crash game will be announced till they see how it does. I think this will be a downloadable demo or new platform announcement.

cucuchu

I kind of got the impression of the new COD multiplayer being similar to Halo 5 war zone mp, which I would be very cool with.

Gator86

I'd be so hype for CTR.

Already pre-ordered and canceled for that D2 beta code. I'm ready to be underwhelmed so let's just do this thing.

We all know what the Crash surprise is:

"We are making a completely new and original Crash Bandicoot game, but you can only get it with a purchase of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Deluxe Edition for $80!"

So three really good AAA remakes of three really good games and a brand new game for the price of less than two full-price games? Shit's a good deal :V

That Destiny 2 stuff sounds extremely lame. They better tell us the beta is available at that point or it's going to get shit on. And rightfully so imo. This is E3 not some random day to show off a sub class.

A call of duty mode inspired by Operations, only that I can actually get kills with the weapons?

Sounds pretty good, also might cave on Destiny 2 well at least for the beta

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
CTR is actually a Sony game, so although I would love to be wrong, I don't think it's something Acti would tease.

Lucifon

"Expeditionary Force: Packing heat with incendiary shells" Wait....shells? Vehicles in multiplayer then???

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Im starting to prefer cooperative modes in online multiplayer over competitive. I've played the most Overwatch during cooperative events, and I prefer playing the terrorist mode in R6. This war mode in CoD sounds right up my alley.

Top Bottom