• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Survivor (Harvey Birdman Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T&E fans are the worst.

They managed to create a fanbase around bad squick noises and Andy Dick humor, and then somehow added pretension to it. If you find T&E funny, then great, whatever. It's the whole annoying, dismissive persona that they and their fans carry that's just awful.

The cruel irony is that I admire their ability to closely mimic old video and public access style, and I wish they would just play that straight instead of whatever the hell it is they do.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
If a fanbase determines quality it finally proves my point that the Star Wars movies are the worst things ever to exist in human history. EVER.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If you're looking for me,
You'd better check under the sea,
Cause that is where you'll find me...
Underneath the sealab
Underneath the water
Sealab...
At the bottom of the sea...

DyD1T0u.gif
D393DCT.gif
swa0neI.gif

Sealab 2021 loses Round 13 with 34 votes going against it!

1st Place: Sealab 2021 = 34
2nd: The Venture Bros = 22
3rd: Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law = 8

Next up is THE FINAL ROUND: Who will be the sole survivor?!

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
-VS-
The Venture Bros.

tkscz

AUGH!!! Got to go with Harvey. I love the show, LOVE IT. But that last episode, they killed off Harvey, I just can't forgive them for that. So Harvey it is.

Though I'll be honest, I see Harvey winning this.

bigosc2k

Banned
Really a toss up for me, to me it doesn't matter who win between the two since I love both shows, so I'm flipping a coin on this one.

Sorry Harvey Birdman you did not win the coin toss.

Sanjuro

Harvey Birdman.

Quality just wasn't there consistently, half-assed finale. Venture Bros. is the gold standard of how to do a proper cartoon, making sig significant advancements with increased popularity.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Has to be Harvey Birdman this round, but it's a well deserved second place to Venture Bros.

The voting for this has gone exactly as I expected. Tim & Eric out first, other shit I don't care about in the middle goes in whatever order, then ATHF, Sealab, Birdman and Venture Bros as the victor. Only thing I would have changed is to bring Childrens Hospital up to 5th place.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I will have to be an American and vote Democrat. The alleged lesser of two evils.

Venture Bros., get out of my office!

These choices suck, this thread morphed into American politics, and I feel dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom