• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Survivor (Harvey Birdman Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
What's not to understand? People like Birdman more than Sealab so voted for Sealab last round, but they like VB more than Birdman so now they're voting for that. The people who don't like VB have stayed fairly consistently around the same level.

This. Plus sealab from what I could tell basically got no votes before the round it lost/the one round before that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
"Go Team Venture!"

ggEtwsG.gif
72QSMPx.gif

The Venture Bros loses THE FINAL ROUND with 36 votes going against it!

Which means Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law is our sole survivor!

NYgfVvj.gif

Venture Bros. = 36 votes
Harvey Birdman = 34 votes

Bururian

That was a serious close call if I ever saw one. I'm glad to see that Harvey Birdman won. It is the best Adult Swim show out there.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
It's good to see Awesome Show & Space Ghost take it. 1st place duo of the greatest!

luxsol

awww fuck, i missed the vote!

I was going to vote for Birdman, but thinking about it now, it did make me laugh more than Venture Brothers ever has.
There was no decline in comedy though its run, unlike Venture Bros, so Harvey Birdman should be the rightful winner.

I haven't checked this thread in a week and what is this bullshit

Harvey Birdman won?! It beat out Venture Bros.? Venture Bros. beat out Space Ghost: Coast to Coast?!

Heads will roll.

Venture Bros.

I tried doing a season 1 run of Venture Bros recently and got bored. Still a fan of the show, but Harvey Birdman is the perfect show for the AS format. And I can watch the episodes over and over.

Venture Bros. season one was like a totally different show. It sucks hard compared to the rest of the series, I thought everyone knew that.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dammit! I missed the final round!
It was so close too... sorry Ventures, I let you down.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I like Harvey Birdman (I own the seasons on dvd) but I disagree with this on so many levels. But I didn't vote, so I can't complain. Haha

Jhriad

First time seeing this thread and I've gotta say seeing this:
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (eliminated rd. 1)
Squidbillies (eliminated rd. 2)
Tom Goes to the Mayor (eliminated rd. 3)

Made me extremely happy. Pretty much the order I would have eliminated those terrible shows in. You've given me hope for humanity yet GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom