• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Darlene's "hacker gurrl" look from Mr Robot would have suited her well.

aDpalCS.jpg
IhPgz36.jpg

Also, I'm not perving or anything. Because that would be unbecoming of a mod.
Look at bae
Man, I should really start watching that show.
It's really good, give it a shot. S1 is quite the roller coaster ride!

Behind on s2

Mariolee

That reminds me...they did absolutely NOTHING with Graviton outside of another mention when Hydra took over in Season 1.

Ithil

I remember that red dress. Dayum

It was like the second or third episode and remained the primary topic of conversation throughout those very rough early episodes til the show got more engaging. That and how boring Ward was (so little we knew).

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Best OP?
Best OP.

Mark Kolpack, head of VFX for the show, commented on Twitter about the schedule since there's no mid-season Agent Carter break:

This is not good. No matter what your opinion of the story lines pre-Hydra, the scheduling of AoS was so sporadic that I heard a lot of people complain on how it would be on 1 week, off the next, on 3 weeks/off 2 weeks. It sucked.
Holy shit, that's awful.
The extremely erratic schedule of S1 was absolutely dreadful and I don't want to go back to that :(

Stupid ABC, why did you have to cancel AC.

Bold One

Just finished Season 3, very good, I liked it.

I assumed after seeing the promo shots of Ghost Rider that it would be that cunt Australian dude.

Anyways, I like Daisy and all and think she's cute, but my heart belongs to Simmons...

8575f5b2ce9345299e06c9d07136b223.jpg

I just saw on IMDB that Lorenzo James Henrie, from Fear the Walking Dead, is playing Robbie Reyes' little brother Gabe Reyes in AoS (s4e1: Ghost), but is also rumored to be in an "untitled" role in Spider-Man: Homecoming as well.

I would say potential tie-in (Rating boost!!!), but Ghost is ep1, and that's the only episode he's listed in so far. besides the SM:H role is only "rumored" at this point, according to IMDB.

I don't remember seeing it mentioned around here, so I thought I would drop it in here, just incase there is some truth to it.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1319062/?ref_=tt_cl_t14

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I just saw on IMDB that Lorenzo James Henrie, from Fear the Walking Dead, is playing Robbie Reyes' little brother Gabe Reyes in AoS (s4e1: Ghost), but is also rumored to be in an "untitled" role in Spider-Man: Homecoming as well.

I would say potential tie-in (Rating boost!!!), but Ghost is ep1, and that's the only episode he's listed in so far. besides the SM:H role is only "rumored" at this point, according to IMDB.

I don't remember seeing it mentioned around here, so I thought I would drop it in here, just incase there is some truth to it.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1319062/?ref_=tt_cl_t14
This has happened so much in the MCU that at this point they're probably just auditioning for the movies and TV shows at the same time to save themselves a trip. See Alfre Woodard in Civil War and Luke Cage for another recent example.

Won't be able to catch the premiere live. How long do these take to go up on Hulu?

In previous seasons Hulu had a 7 day lag, but you could watch sooner if you log in to the ABC website/app with your cable subscription. (Being a cord cutter, I couldn't ever take advantage of this, but thankfully I have things set up to be recorded OTA.)

Mariolee

This has happened so much in the MCU that at this point they're probably just auditioning for the movies and TV shows at the same time to save themselves a trip. See Alfre Woodard in Civil War and Luke Cage for another recent example.

But we don't know for sure Alfre is playing two different characters.

I'm very upset about Ghost Rider showing up in Agents of SHIELD and doubly so about the quality drop into mediocrity that was Season 3.

But Quake's new aesthetic is A+++++++

Hope this new season is extremely less about/kills off the normal boring people (Fitz, Simmons, May, Mack, Ward, arguably Coulson) and more about the superpowered interesting ones (Quake, Ghost Rider, Yo Yo,... the other ones, and arguably Coulson).

I'm probably going to be disappointed, aren't I >:C

Top Bottom