• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just numbers Barrylocke, they don't mean anything.

They're just numbers SatelliteOfLove, they don't mean anything.

I was talking to you on IRC but you weren't even there, how dare you.

Whyyyy ??? ;___;

ronaldo8.jpg

daxgame

are people trolling when they say zero escape 3 since the domain seems relative to the Infinity games or am i missing sometimhing? :p

Sendou

are people trolling when they say zero escape 3 since the domain seems relative to the Infinity games or am i missing sometimhing? :p

The site (4infinity.co) has "10th anniversary" as a keyword in the source code. This year it has been 10 years since Ever 17: The Out of Infinity was released in English. You do the math :p

Drago

The site (4infinity.co) has "10th anniversary" as a keyword in the source code. This year it has been 10 years since Ever 17: The Out of Infinity was released in English. You do the math :p

This would be good enough for me too. It's pretty much impossible to buy Ever 17 now and I've heard heaps of praise for it.

I want it to be Zero Escape 3 though. I need my closure to this series, man!

jzbluz

Reminds me that I should really finish the Zero Escape series; I haven't even started on 999 and I bought both games.

Hakuoki sweet school life, bank on it

*groans* no more Hakuoki, please!
I would totally buy it

Samurai Bakumatsu Rock? That'd start with an "S" and finish with a "K", they'd just replace Bakumatsu.

That's Marvelous so I doubt they would let Aksys do it. Anyway, I'm pretty certain XSEED is trying to trick us into thinking they aren't going lozalize so we can be pleasently surprised when they do.

Yasumi

Banned

10th Anniversary is regarding Aksys themselves.
img-top-slide-AKSYS-10-480x170@2x.jpg

NotLiquid

Would it make more sense for Zero Escape 3 to be announced for Western and Japanese audiences simultaneously?

Previous games seemed like they were catering mostly for the latter but the games seem more popular over here.

Shizuka

Weird having everyone saying it's only up to XSEED. Most niche publishers have localized Marvelous games in the past, it's just that lately XSEED is getting first dibs on MAQL games, although they're not restricted to XSEED.

Vylash

Weird having everyone saying it's only up to XSEED. Most niche publishers have localized Marvelous games in the past, it's just that lately XSEED is getting first dibs on MAQL games, although they're not restricted to XSEED.

Marvelous owns XSEED, they even ripped Harvest Moon and Rune Factory away from Natsume, leaving them as a broken, empty, shell of a company, they're obviously keeping everything in-house from now on

daxgame

I thought that isn't due until next year :< Oh well then. Guess we have to do with Zero Escape 3.

>___>

again, considering the domain name I'm sure it has to do with the infinity games and not zero escape. Not gonna delude myself.

Besides I doubt Aksys would announce ZE3 instead of the developer

AniHawk

>___>

again, considering the domain name I'm sure it has to do with the infinity games and not zero escape. Not gonna delude myself.

Besides I doubt Aksys would announce ZE3 instead of the developer

what if aksys had a hand in the game's development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom