• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if they just put forward funding and not actual development? maybe that gives them room to announce it, especially since the series is bigger in the west.

I dont see such a deal happening.
Is it happening ? ;_;
How many feet do I have to kiss to make it happen ?? ;_;

Revival of the Infinity series? IF so, I'm so there!
The good news is that we'd finally get them on current platforms in the West (I obviously include Steam as a current platform).

I dont see such a deal happening.
Is it happening ? ;_;
How many feet do I have to kiss to make it happen ?? ;_;
Aksys aren't Square Enix, they must know they would lose a lot of good will if they teased something with "Zero Three" and it was unrelated to ZE3. It is happening somehow.

http://4infinity.co/
https://www.facebook.com/AksysGames/posts/10152754816709786

7viVUkK.png

Guys... this is it... THIS IS IT!!!!!!

qufgug4m0z8n.gif

Aksys aren't Square Enix, they must know they would lose a lot of good faith if they teased something with "Zero Three" and it was unrelated to ZE3. It is happening somehow.

Plus let's look at this in terms of what has done well for Aksys as a company: besides the ArcSys fighting games, Zero Escape has been a series that has stood out surprising well, for a VN at any rate. Hell, Aksys even ended up reprinting 999 (with better boxart!) years after release.

Aksys making ZE3 happen would be a big priority for them, if they could make it happen. And I don't see why Spike Chunsoft would say no...

Shizuka

Aksys aren't Square Enix, they must know they would lose a lot of good will if they teased something with "Zero Three" and it was unrelated to ZE3. It is happening somehow.

Companies have teased and even announced games that didn't come to fruition before, Aksys included.

Zero Escape is more popular in the west than Japan, so I could totally see it getting announced here first. I think that would be pretty damn cool.

Companies have teased and even announced games that didn't come to fruition before, Aksys included.
I'm not saying this will definitely work out, I'm saying they are definitely referencing ZE3 here. I don't see a scenario where this is trolling or an incredibly unhappy coincidence.
I actually agree that I will believe it is a done deal once I have the game and not before that.

Shojx

Even with the presence of Zeroes and Threes, I still can't bring myself to believe Aksys, a publisher, would reveal ZE3 before it's revealed in Japan by its developer.

I need to see it to believe it.

I want to see it to believe it.

What if it is Zero Escape 3 AND Infinity series?

Let's take some representative numbers: 3 4 7 11 12 17

((3 + 4 + 7 + 12) * 11) + 17 = 303

There you have it.
Okay I'm going to bed

Wait... could it be this game ?? Yandere hell thing ???? :'(
The background... looks the same as the pictures on the previous page :"(

idk Yandere Hell was developed by Nippon Ichi. Would be very strange that somehow Aksys will publish it here instead of NIS America. Still, stranger things have happened, etc.

takoyaki

Wait... could it be this game ?? Yandere hell thing ???? :'(
The background... looks the same as the pictures on the previous page :"(
And there's 3 girls... :""(

Aksys couldn't possibly be this dumb when it comes to marketing, they know who their fans are. Also, I played a bit of the Yandere game and none of those words ring a bell.

Maybe Zero 3 will be announced for Japan/US/Europe at the same time. The Zero series is more successful outside Japan, right?

Aksys couldn't possibly be this dumb when it comes to marketing, they know who their fans are. Also, I played a bit of the Yandere game and none of those words ring a bell.

Maybe Zero 3 will be announced for Japan/US/Europe at the same time. The Zero series is more successful outside Japan, right?

I dont know I lost my mind and sleep with that thread. Well done people !

Nyoro SF

Maybe Aksys just made an honest mistake.

While I would love nothing more than a Zero Escape 3 announcement, I think this is not it.

Yasumi

Banned
4infinity
For Infinity

Ever17 -The Out of Infinity-
Remember11 -The Age of Infinity-
Never7 -The End of Infinity-

iOS localizations maybe?

UberTag

Even with the presence of Zeroes and Threes, I still can't bring myself to believe Aksys, a publisher, would reveal ZE3 before it's revealed in Japan by its developer.

I need to see it to believe it.

I want to see it to believe it.
But there aren't JUST zeroes and threes in that teaser.
Haven't Zero Escape fans learned anything about turning an image on its head by now?
Has 999 taught you nothing?

7viVUkK_zpszzwqby9x.png

There are also Es. There are Zeroes, Es and Threes.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Hope it is ZE3. This is the one game where I couldn't care less what platform it is on. I'd even buy an Ouya to experience it.

Nachos

But there aren't JUST zeroes and threes in that teaser.
Haven't Zero Escape fans learned anything about turning an image on its head by now?
Has 999 taught you nothing?

7viVUkK_zpszzwqby9x.png

There are also Es. There are Zeroes, Es and Threes.
What if they're Σs?

Uchikuchi is teasing about a game announcement on Sunday
Punchline game I believe, this what I got from the translator :p
https://twitter.com/uchikoshi/status/577476837233700864

Consider there are 3 on the teaser, maybe it means after 3 days?

He's teasing an announcement for the 22nd. If the countdown is going by Japan time, that would match up.

Ok, now I'm actually getting a little more optomistic about the chances of this being about ZE3. Hope it's that, but Infinity on iOS would actually be fine with me too.

Ridley327

yeah it'd be pretty cool if this was on more than 3DS

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Vita-bound in addition to 3DS. I think VLR did a bit better on the Vita, despite the whole "you sorta really need to play 999 to make any sense of this" advantage 3DS owners had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom