• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hyped as fu** myself, but an hour ago I played around with this anagram generator and I found some other words that made a lot of sense, including combinations that included "phi". It's possible this is just a really weird coincidence.

Dude, this has got to be it. No way this is all a coincidence. Surely.

GSR

On the one hand, bizarrely long anagrams were a hallmark of VLR - but on the other, the original words in those cases had at least some semblance of an actual sentence.

Then again, the second one has "Seven" and "Snake" in it, so, whatever, get hype I guess.

JediLink

Times like this make me wish the ZE series had some good meme to spam like Danganronpa's Monokuma gifs or generic musings about hope and despair. Now I just have to think of something original to say instead. So here goes:

Uh... Zero Escape is really good and I would really like if this was actually Zero Escape 3! There.

Oh shit, there's "no escape" in the second image as well

And the images are labeled A and B.

390vAe0.jpg

From the FaceBook page:

"One of the hidden images in the site's files anagrams to "Meet my leader Phi no escape." Currently working on the second one."

I wonder if anyone can confirm this somehow. I'm not sure if he's just trolling or not (probably is), but if he's not LAWD HELP ME.
It's happening. It might actually be happening.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Danganronpa 3: Zero Escape from Despair

All the puzzles this time will be based on that one from Chapter
in DR2.

Voliko

Times like this make me wish the ZE series had some good meme to spam like Danganronpa's Monokuma gifs or generic musings about hope and despair. Now I just have to think of something original to say instead. So here goes:

Uh... Zero Escape is really good and I would really like if this was actually Zero Escape 3! There.
All hail the Funyarinpa!

takoyaki

I've tried lots of combinations, but I'm pretty tired and just can't find something that fits:

In image B we have:

speak black salt novel open

if you take

speak black salt novel open

you have "no escape"

No we are left with

pakblcksaltnovel

does anybody see something that would fit in the context of Zero Escape?

edit: Maybe with "love" or "lovable" in it?

edit2: something about image B seems off to me. Why is only the N in Novel a capital letter? And the L in salt doesn't fit either, it looks more like a 1.

Anyways, I can't solve it. Would be great to wake up to the news that somebody solved it, good luck GAF!

D-Man

Somebody hold me. It's really happening? For real this time? Has all our waiting and begging finally payed off?

I'm not sure how long I can deal with this. I just want ZE3 to exist in our world already. ;___;

Zareka

I want to believe that if it wasn't ZE3 someone from Aksys would have stepped in to calm us all down and avoid the inevitable meltdown come announcement.

It's gotta be it. It's gotta be.

Too many stars lining up over here for it not to be ZE3. I would actually find it really weird if it was something else, specially after the anagrams.

Yasumi

Banned
So excluding "no escape" from the second image, these letters remain:

SANEBKLKLTAVL

Any ideas? And no, Santa and Akane don't seem to work.

All this talk of "infinity", and you've forgotten who rules the infinite time? Shame on you, GAF. I am disappoint.

The wall in Warehouse B said:
MEMENTO MORI,
IF THE NINETH LION
ATE THE SUN.

j/k there's no way this is what you guys are hoping

TraBuch

Banned
If this is indeed what everyone thinks it is, I look forward to watching supergreatfriend's inevitable playthrough of it.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
If this isn't Zero Escape 3, it's the worst trolling of all time - perhaps secondo PS4\FFVII, but just because that was in person.

I mean, the symbol of 'escape' is \, so if you take the vertical bars as 'escape', it literally reads 'Zero-Escape-Three-escape-Zero-Escape-Three'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom