• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ZE3 announcement should come from Spike Chunsoft, so I don´t think so. Reading this thread it seems like an Infinity series localization, something much more plausible because if I'm not mistaken an Ever17 mention appeared in Steam sometime ago.

I wanna believe, though.

Yeah, I'm a little skeptical about ZE3 getting announced here first. I know that Japanese gamers don't really care for the series, but it would be unprecedented for a Western announcement prior to the Japanese one. Unless it's a simultaneous announcement and they're only hyping it in NA/EU?

I would love to be wrong though. I need ZE3. ;_;

Vylash

pretty much everyone i know who's played the infinity series says it's garbage, but i'd probably still bite out of morbid curiosity if that's what this is

Everything Uchikoshi makes is poorly paced, except possibly VLR.

Eh, I don't care what anyone says - I think 999 is paced perfectly. The way the mystery slowly gets revealed is brilliant.

The game is constantly introducing new interesting plot points whilst still keeping 'the bigger picture' pretty mysterious.

Zenfalcia

WHY CAN'T I STOP COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD!?
image.php

I don't know...

I only beat 999 yesterday, but now thanks to this thread I decided to buy VLR ASAP. It's on its way from Play-Asia as we speak.

Swamped

Banned
Oh...this announcement is from the localization company, didn't realize. Ok, not expecting any earth-changing news now. Glad I protected my heart before anything disappointing happened!

Videoneon

Good VN, I wish we got the sequels :(

I still have it somewhere. I'll give it a whirl again soon.

pretty much everyone i know who's played the infinity series says it's garbage, but i'd probably still bite out of morbid curiosity if that's what this is

Apparently he has signature things in his games

-time travel
-end-heavy plot dumps

But I'm too unfamiliar with the Infinity games.

If 999 and VLR are indication I expect that
all "main" characters live in the true ending. Barring like, the introduction of Left who is obviously evil for the purpose of the story, or killing off someone for dramatic effect since this is a trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom