• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

How low do you guys think the Nvidia Shield is going to drop? I've been itching to pick one up but $300 is just not reasonable.

RBH

SirCrush

Dragon's Dogma on sale for PS3? And people will buy it even though it's free for PS+ subscribers. Though I guess that could be a decent deal regionally?

Is UK having anything?
Yeah there will probable be a lightning deals week. This should be step-up on the Monday-Wednesday lightning deals we get every week (but an empty box would be a step up from those). I'd expect deals to run from 8am-9pm though rather than the 24 hours they do in America.

There will be one or two deals scalpers gravitate to; annoying everyone involved, last year it was a Samsung something (I think a phone), and before that was a £50 Wii.

LOL @ the 4 cent discount to FFXIV. That got an auto click and a laugh.

Is amazon trolling with this stuff? I keep clicking and seeing 4 cent and 20 cent discounts on games.

Jhoan

Just when I was thinking about checking out Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for 360, Amazon puts up as part of their BF deal. I'll definitely be checking it out in a heartbeat even if it's 5% off.

Other games I'm interested in checking out and will keep an eye on the deals are Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Theatrhythm, Remember Me, and DmC but again, it depends on how cheap they are. Was gonna order Theatrhythm as well, but it seems like Amazon has been reading my wishlist.

Might check out Metro: Last Light, Rayman Legends, and Saints Row IV depending on how cheap they are. Otherwise, I'll wait for a Christmas sale. I really hope Microsoft Store has another kick ass Black Friday sale like they did last year just in case the Amazon deals are okay.

Top Bottom