• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

Derrick01

Banned
Came home and saw there were several new 3ds entries on the lightning deals list....except they're all shovelware. God damn it Amazon.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm guessing that list of games weren't actually lightning deals, just all day deals for Cyber Monday, which is why there were all listed for Midnight.

Aurizen

still no 3ds xl on amazon, I see their currently out of stock and the only ones they have are 200+ so I'm hoping by the end of this week maybe they will have a good deal on one for maybe 150. for a few days.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, Otomedius Excellent LE in about 50 minutes. Considering it's already $13, I wonder how much cheaper it'll be. If I didn't already have the game, I'd be so tempted just to have the OST.

Derrick01

Banned
Not a 3DS game, but I just saw Castlevania Order of Ecclesia is going to be a lightning deal at 3:10pm (so a little more than a hour from this post).

Just to make sure, 3DS XL's play DS games too right? I know the original 3DS do.

Celegus

Not a 3DS game, but I just saw Castlevania Order of Ecclesia is going to be a lightning deal at 3:10pm (so a little more than a hour from this post).

Just to make sure, 3DS XL's play DS games too right? I know the original 3DS do.

Yep it does. Might grab that if the price is good, thanks for the heads up!

Dragon

Banned

Yes. Played through 999 on it.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Nice thanks for the heads up on Castlevania...it was the only one I missed. Hopefully under $10.

Ouya at 12%!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, Otomedius Excellent LE for $11.50. Considering you get an OST, 64-page artbook, & double-sided pillowcase, that's rather decent.

Anyone have a track listing of the OST? I sold my original copy of the game since I needed the cash, but for the price, maybe I'll get it again with the bonuses.

Edit: Hmm, 35 tracks, but more of a Gradius compilation than actual songs from the game (really like Speed from stage 2). Oh well, still ordered it. Maybe I can convince myself to replay as character on Hard this time.

Good stuff, thanks. I'll try to pick it up too since I really enjoy the Iga games but I don't think I played more than an hour of this one. It was the Sorrow games I played a lot of back in the day.

Not seeing this when I look on the list on the android app

Definitely interested though.one of my favorites

prag16

Banned
Wonder how much they're gonna be asking for that MGS Legacy collection a bit later this afternoon. Normal price is $50.

hayguyz

Banned
had MGS legacy in my cart, then I remembered I bought 14 games on Thursday. It will be 30 or less by the tme I would get around to playing (hopefully)

Yuterald

What are the odds of any XBOX360 bundles going on sale by the end of the year? Did I miss my chance on Black Friday? Is the $250 Holiday Bundle the best I'm going to do right now? Thinking I may reinvest in a 360 and hold off on getting an XBONE down the road.

Derrick01

Banned
So does anyone know what Amazon's policy is for giving you some money back if you buy a game and they make it a lightning deal a day or two later? If there's no deals tonight I'm thinking of just buying a few 3DS games since some already have $10 knocked off like Mario and Luigi and Luigi's Mansion. I know in normal times they'd give you the money but I'm not sure if there are special rules for lightning deals.

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone need a Last of Us online pass? Bought it at launch and sold it after beating it twice, bought it again and have no need for a second online pass.

Edit: Gone.

An-Det

My order of Tales of Xillia arrived and it was the special edition with soundtrack and artbook, neat. Was hoping for more good 3ds sales though, I think we only saw animal crossing and 3d land.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My order of Tales of Xillia arrived and it was the special edition with soundtrack and artbook, neat.
Wow, that's awesome. The same thing happened to me at GameStop. Makes the $20 feel like an even better deal.

& looks like my copy of Soul Hackers is arriving a day early, so should come tomorrow. Rather surprised, considering I don't have Prime anymore (at the moment....hopefully).

Anyone think Amazon will match the prices from Best Buy's sale at the moment? I can't get NSLU since it's store pick-up only & the closest is 30 miles away.

Miletius

So does anyone know what Amazon's policy is for giving you some money back if you buy a game and they make it a lightning deal a day or two later? If there's no deals tonight I'm thinking of just buying a few 3DS games since some already have $10 knocked off like Mario and Luigi and Luigi's Mansion. I know in normal times they'd give you the money but I'm not sure if there are special rules for lightning deals.

Normally their policy is no match. However, I can say that you can usually get anything out of Amazon customer service reps if you ask nicely/insistently enough. Up to you if you want to risk it though.

Top Bottom