• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Any chance NFS: Rivals goes on sale for PS4 anywhere? All the last gen games are on sale :(

BONDO

Any chance NFS: Rivals goes on sale for PS4 anywhere? All the last gen games are on sale :(

NFS games always drop in prices rather quickly...i think its safe to see it will drop a few bucks this month at some point.
Only catch is that NFS seems incredibly popular on next gen right now, so who knows really? lol

Talyn

Forget what I just said. Whoa.

i7jxOn3.jpg
Of course. I just ordered it for $22.89 a few days ago and it just arrived today. So naturally it's now going to be on sale for $9.99. If swear if I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

TraBuch

Banned
Not showing up in the games section, but it looks like the PS3 and 360 versions of the NBA 2K14 Super Fan Pack will be popping up tomorrow morning. Physical copy of the PS3 or 360 version that comes with a code to download the PS4 or Xbone version.

AQsQs8X.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Any chance Soul Hackers is the limited edition with the soundtrack?
It's possible, since it still shows it on the product page. That's be a great bonus, considering I got Tales of Xillia for $20 yesterday & that happened to be the LE as well, with the book, CD, & DLC. I'd love to have another happy accident of the game being the LE.

nikos

Wish there would be a deal on an OG 3DS for $129 or something, like Target had earlier in the year. I should have held on to it when I got it. Still prefer it over the XL.

Furthermore, I wish we'd get Ice White in the US already.

fatty

I happened to stumble upon this thread 2 minutes ago...just in time to get Soul Hackers. Thanks Wario!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, 100% claimed. Either had a small amount or a ton of people were waiting for that to happen.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Wish there were more deals on other 3DS games (specifically Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon). D:

This!. Really want to get Kid Icarus, MK7, and OOT on the cheap. Also wouldn't mind 3D land though I missed the $25 deal. If only Best Buy had OOT in stock during their b2g1 used then I could've gotten it along with Icarus and MK7.

JDHarbs

Is there no way to purchase anything off Amazon without a credit card? I just wasted a ton of Bing Rewards points on Amazon gift cards so I could get that Bioshock bundle, but it won't let me checkout without entering credit card info.

Darknight

Did I miss the NBA2k14 PS3 Fan pack version??

Edit: Actually I see its still for sale at 35% off. Question, is it really 2 digital codes right?

Aurizen

amazon currently has no 3ds xl to sell, I hope they get them back soon and have a goo deal on them for christmas.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
You guys missed the boat on Luigi's Mansion. I think it was $30 a few days ago. Not a huge discount but probably as cheap as it's gonna get.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The Metal Gear Rising Limited Edition is a lightning deal tomorrow. Wonder how much it'll be.
Hmm, the Legacy Collection will be on sale as well. Depending on the prices, I might get them. That plasma lamp is so tempting & Legacy Collection would be a good way to finally get into the MGS series.

Any chance BF Premium goes on sale anywhere? I'm still a little salty and feel EA owes me a discount due to the week and half I couldn't play on PS4.

Top Bottom