• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

the page itself confirms it should be $29.99 and live

no clue why it is not

From the Manufacturer
Important Note: Limit of 2 units per customer for the $29.99 special deal available on Black Friday only.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Well, glad to pick up that vita for a gift. Now I just need that PS+ code finally. After that wild goose chase with ebay, this whole PS+ thing turned out way more difficult than I anticipated.

People are saying this PS+ thing is a Sony sponsored deal. So does that mean if I go to bed by the time I wake up Amazon will have sorted this out and won't have run out of stock or anything? Maybe that's wishful thinking.

Well I'm probably gonna go to bed anyway.

abrack08

Aw man they refused to price match for me a couple hours ago (after someone here posted that they price matched for HIM). Good thing I didn't order it from GS yet.

EDIT:

Alright, finally going to bed. Here's my haul:

Sly 4: Thieves in Time - $10 (digital, cross-buy)
Lego Marvel - $30 (digital)
Batman: Arkham Origins - $30
Rayman Legends - $25
Tales of Xillia - $20

All on Amazon. Still hoping to find GTA V for around $30, then I'd pretty much be done.

EDIT2: You guys think they'll refund me some money if Legends gets even cheaper? I did buy it after the "sale" started, but I don't usually have good luck with Amazon CS. Except that time they sent me two copies of Portal 2

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FINALLY got the $30 PS+, but now I want to see if Rayman Legends is actually gonna get discounted any lower, considering it's been listed under the special deals for some time, but I wanna go to sleep, it's past 4 AM....

Edit: "We're sorry. The item Tales of Xillia - Playstation 3 is no longer available from the seller you selected." Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh......I will be legit surprised if GameStop actually has a copy tomorrow I can get.

abrack08

FINALLY got the $30 PS+, but now I want to see if Rayman Legends is actually gonna get discounted any lower, considering it's been listed under the special deals for some time, but I wanna go to sleep, it's past 4 AM....

Looks unlikely at this point. It's probably what several people have said: the deal was supposed to be $25, but then Amazon ended up price matching someone else early. Kinda lame they wouldn't have moved it to the "current" deals when that happened, just giving us hope. $25 is still a pretty good deal for the game.

Edit: "We're sorry. The item Tales of Xillia - Playstation 3 is no longer available from the seller you selected." Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh......I will be legit surprised if GameStop actually has a copy tomorrow I can get.

Yep, just got that too. Dammit! I wonder if they sold through their copies or just decided to stop the sale.

ZeroX03

Banned
sure hope it's lower. $199 please?

If it drops to $200 or under I'm hitting the buy button.

May pay to chat to customer service, they can't manually change the price but they can probably pass along a message if it's supposed to drop any further.

(Also, NVIDIA's doing a SHIELD + case + t-shirt on their website for $250 w/ free shipping if anyone wanted)

Any chance to see Battlefield 4 going back to 25 bucks? I missed the sale earlier because it was pretty early in the morning and I can't buy it using a proxy on the Origin store.

Crayons

Banned
Starcraft II is $15 but isn't there supposed to be a lightning deal? I don't see it in the lightning deal clocks but I see it in the calendar.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yep, just got that too. Dammit! I wonder if they sold through their copies or just decided to stop the sale.
I just checked & it looks like they've got more copies. I might head to GameStop later today (though for some reason, instead of going to the one nearby my grandma's place, I might have to wait until we're back home after a 2 hours trip & THEN head into my home town that takes about 10 minutes). Trying to decide if I should just get it via Amazon (though shipping will be about $5) or wait & see on the situation since I've got a $25 gift certificate (though I wouldn't mind spending it on Super Mario 3D World).

Nvidia Shield for $250... that's it?

Seriously?
This thing needs to drop another $60. I like it, but I don't like it console price.

USC-fan

Banned
Looks like the 8GB card went back up to $19.50 on Amazon. Gamestop still has it at $10 though.

nope still $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006JKAS6G/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Just says:
Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

You can still order it and amazon is fast with getting things off back order.

Top Bottom