• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon DD Sales Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks madrugador. I checked the first post Madrugador, it doesn't have the list of redimable steam games, that list is for DLC.

Also i forgot to ask about saboteur, works on Steam?

This is the first thing you see in the first post:

Titles that activate on Origin vs. Steam are noted next to each title.

Main Deal page
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Downloads...node=979455011

High Impact Deals (Feel free to provide feedback):

Crysis 2 - $7.49 – Activates on Origin

The Darkness II - $12.49 - Activates on Steam

Dragon Age Pack (Dragon Age Origins Ultimate+Dragon Age 2) - $9.99 - Activates on Origin

Kingdoms of Amalur - $39.99 - Activates on Origin

L.A. Noire - $4.99

Major League Baseball 2K12 - $19.99

Mass Effect 3 - $49.99 - Activates on Origin

Serious Sam 2 - $2.99 - Activates on Steam

Serious Sam 3: BFE - $11.99 - Activates on Steam

Serious Sam Double D - $2.39 - Activates on Steam

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $4.49 - Activates on Steam

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - $5.99 - Activates on Steam

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - $1.49 - Activates on Steam

Shift 2 - Unleashed - $4.99

Syndicate - $39.99 - Activates on Origin

Other Awesome Deals (Sorted by Price):

$12-$30 Deals:

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $29.99 - Activates on Steam

Cities in Motion Collection - $11.99

Crusader Kings II (Only good 4/5-4/8) - $17.99 - Activates on Steam

King Arthur II (Only good 4/5-4/8) -$17.99

Mount & Blade Bundle - $14.99

Paradox Deep Sea Collection - $11.99

$6-$10 Deals:

ArmA 2 - $9.99

ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead - $9.99

ArmA2: Combined Operations - $9.99

Commander: Conquest of the Americas - $5.99

Defenders of Ardania (Only good 4/5-4/8) - $6.74 - Activates on Steam

East India Company Collection - $5.99

Hearts of Iron III Collection - $8.99

Magicka Collection - $5.99 - Activates on Steam

Majesty Pack - $8.94

Rise of Flight Iron Cross Edition - $9.99

Ship Simulator Extremes - $5.99

Stronghold 3 - $9.99 - Activates on Steam

Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection - $5.99

Games $5 and under:

Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943 - $3.99

Al Emmo and The Lost Dutchman's Mine - $3.99

Alpha Prime - $3.99

Australia Zoo Animal Links - $3.99

Avencast: Rise of the Mage - $3.99

Battle Mages - $3.99

Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness - $4.99

Biathlon 2009 - $4.99

Big Rig Europe - $4.99

Blood Bowl - Dark Elves Edition - $3.99

Bus Driver - $3.99

Chains - $3.99

Chrome - $3.99

Cities in Motion: U.S. Cities DLC - $1.79

Commander: Conquest of the Americas - Colonial Navy (Expansion) - $0.99

Crash Time 2 - $4.99

Crusader Kings Complete - $3.99

Daemonica - $3.99

Dark Matter - $3.99

Deer Drive - $4.99

Elven Legacy - $1.99

Elven Legacy Collection - $2.99

Europa Universalis Rome Gold - $1.99

Future Wars - $4.99

Gear Grinder - $3.99

Grand Theft Auto IV - $4.99

Great Journey - $4.99

Greed - $4.99

Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes - $4.99

GTI Racing - $3.99

Hacker Evolution -$3.99

Hacker Evolution: Untold - $4.99

Hard Truck: Rise of the Clans - $4.99

Hearts of Iron III - $1.99

Hot Dog King - $4.99

Ice Land 2 - $3.99

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West - $1.99

Legio - $1.99

Magicka: Holiday Spirit DLC - $0.59

Magicka: Horror Props DLC - $0.89

Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC - $1.79

Majesty 2 Kingmaker – Expansion - $0.99

Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania Expansion - $0.99

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim - $1.99

Majesty Gold - $0.99

Mount & Blade - $2.99

Mount & Blade: Warband - $3.99

Nikopol-Secret of the Immortals - $4.99

Obulis - $3.99

Operation Matriarchy - $3.99

Pacific Storm Allies - $4.99

Penguins Arena - $3.99

Pirates of Black Cove - Origins DLC - $1.49

Pirates of Black Cove - $5.99

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem - $3.99

Race Team Manager - $4.99

Runaway A Road Adventure - $1.99

Runaway A Twist Of Fate - $3.99

Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle - $1.99

Scratches - Director's Cut - $3.99

Shadowgrounds - $3.99

Shadowgrounds Survivor - $4.99

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper - $3.99

Ship Simulator Extreme: Offshore Vessel DLC - $1.49

Ship Simulator Extremes: Cargo Vessel DLC - $1.49

Sigita - Ship Simulator Expansion #1 - $1.19

Silverfall - $1.99

Space Hack - $3.99

Space Trader - $3.99

Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold - $1.99

Sword of the Stars Argos Naval Yard Expansion - $1.79

Swords of the Star - Complete Collection - $3.99

Tank Universal - $3.99

The Chosen-Well of Souls - $4.99

The Kings' Crusade - $3.99

The Saboteur - $4.99

Trapped Dead - $3.99

Victoria Complete - $1.99

Victoria II - $3.99

Vigil: Blood Bitterness - $3.99

Wasteland Angel - $3.99 – Activates on Steam

Winter Sports 2009 - $4.99

Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates - $0.99

Xpand Rally - $3.99

Cheers,
Tony

Right Tony... my apologies for reading too quickly and skeeping the text.

Remaining: need to know about Shift 2 DRM, it just contacts the page to validate no origin Needed? And can i play off line?

Derrick01

Banned
Well Saboteur started off running pretty well on max settings but after the first intro mission I ran into a 5 minute loading screen then after it finally started again I drove about 10 feet before hitting some loading thing again that froze my game while it loaded.

Well Saboteur started off running pretty well on max settings but after the first intro mission I ran into a 5 minute loading screen then after it finally started again I drove about 10 feet before hitting some loading thing again that froze my game while it loaded.

anyone have quick thoughts on the saboteur, i might jump in for the fiver.

Redux

Banned
Do.Not.Want. that piece of shit Dragon Age 2.

Why can't they just deal the first one for dirty dirt dirt cheap?

Derrick01

Banned
anyone have quick thoughts on the saboteur, i might jump in for the fiver.

I played it on consoles when it came out, it's a pretty cool game. It's open world and kind of like Just Cause 2 in the sense that there are a ton of military stuff around the city you can destroy to get currency and at the same time helps liberate sections of Paris. The game's black and white in Nazi-occupied zones and becomes colorful when you liberate them. It has a black market for supplies and all that stuff.

I mean for $5 you can buy a lot of worse games. The thing is it's kind of iffy performance wise, so you should find the 1.3 beta patch that's around the internet. If you have a quad core CPU you might have to disable CPU 2 and 3 while the game's running (through task manager, only do it for the game itself though). It's apparently not optimized for quad cores and it can freeze the game, which I think is what I ran into on my last post. Ever since I downloaded the patch and did that CPU thing it's been working fine.

AlexBasch

Do.Not.Want. that piece of shit Dragon Age 2.

Why can't they just deal the first one for dirty dirt dirt cheap?
If it's the same deal I bought a few months ago, you do receive two keys for DA and DA2 for redeeming in Origin.

So unless you're really touchy about staining your Amazon purchase history with the sight of Dragon Age 2, you might as well only download DA1 and ignore the other.

The game's black and white in Nazi-occupied zones and becomes colorful when you liberate them.
I liked that a lot when I played the game. Such a great game. I'd get it again if I didn't had an AMD card. ):

MBison

Damn I thought Dead Space 2 was part of this deal for some reason cause it was $9 a day or two ago and now it's $15. Boo!

If it's the same deal I bought a few months ago, you do receive two keys for DA and DA2 for redeeming in Origin.

So unless you're really touchy about staining your Amazon purchase history with the sight of Dragon Age 2, you might as well only download DA1 and ignore the other.

Yep you get a key for each game so you can activate them.

And i agree that the poster could just ignore it as you said or even give it to someone who would possibly want it.

so i bought the saboteur, Shift 2 and placed a pre order on Risen 2 Dark Waters.. can you guess how much i actually paid?
$0

is la noire worth 4.99?

Sure. But it's more a question of wether it's worth the time. I sort of regret how much time I put into it. The game is weirdly instantly forgettable. Maybe it's just how little you actually do in the game, and how poor the writing kinda is.

Let me put it this way, I bought the rockstar pass for the game which came out while I was playing it, then after i finished it, sold off the game before even trying out any of the DLC.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hmmmm.. Victoria II, Majesty Pack, Sword of the Stars Complete... should I? Maybe...

cicero

I went with The Saboteur, and Crusader Kings II as a last minute purchase before it drops off the sale tonight. I was actually considering The Darkness II at $12.49 before I came to my senses and recognized I would rather have a more expensive really good game instead of a really new game at a severely reduced price.

I was actually considering The Darkness II at $12.49 before I came to my senses and recognized I would rather have a more expensive really good game instead of a really new game at a severely reduced price.

The Darkness 2 is a really good game too. It's only real flaw is that it's very short (~6 hours) but it's definitely worth the current asking price.

Ugh, I'm sooo torn on Crusader Kings II. I want it, but I feel like I'd get intimidated by it. Plus, it'll probably be cheaper during the Steam Summer Sale.

Oreoleo

Download through Origin instead. It's just going to error out near the end and you'll have to download it again.

Eh. My Amazon download crashed at 88% and when I started downloading again it resumed from where it left off. Not sure what you did to have to download something all over again.

guys, fifa 12 is 20$ on amazon rite now, and when you buy it, you get 20$ voucher with it. Anyone interested to share the purchase with me so we both can get fifa 12 for 10$ each?

guys, fifa 12 is 20$ on amazon rite now, and when you buy it, you get 20$ voucher with it. Anyone interested to share the purchase with me so we both can get fifa 12 for 10$ each?

I'm not interested in FIFA 12 at that price, but you can get FIFA 11 for $5 and use the voucher to get FIFA Manager 11 for free. Not bad.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_361624142_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=07KMJWQ5PEMANGWPGGGK&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1360366522&pf_rd_i=B005OTGE8E

Scuderia

I know this isn't the trading thread, but i recently bought Dead Island and it won't activate on Steam because i'm not in the US, i know there are ways around this but i'm not actually that bothered about playing it anymore.

Anyway, i know that The Darkness 2 will work for me, and i't only $12, so if anyone wants a Dead Island code i'll trade for a Darkness 2 one?

cicero

Some of the new sales info here has already been mentioned, but I thought it would be helpful to post the rest of the available info from the CAG Amazon PCDD thread as well:

Deal of the Week 4/8-4/14:

We'll be doing a "buy more get more sale" where you will get the same amount you spend on any of the sports games back to buy another sports game. Here's the lineup:

$5 titles (plus you'll get $5 back to spend on any EA Sports game in the sale):

Madden '08 - Still getting it up on the site
Tiger Woods '08
Fifa Manager 11
Fifa Soccer 09
Fifa Soccer 10
Fifa Soccer 11
NHL 09 - Still getting it up on the site

$10 Games (Plus you'll get $10 back to spend on any EA sports game in the sale)

Tiger Woods 12
Tiger Woods 12 Mac
Fifa Manager 12

$20 Games (Plus you'll get $20 back to spend on any EA sports game in the sale)

Fifa Soccer 12
Fifa Soccer 12 Mac

Deals Starting 4/5-4/15:
Also, here is the link for the $2.99 Casual Games Sale. All the games on this page will be $2.99

This EA Sports Games sale has NO games that activate on Steam, obviously. Also included the link to the casual games sale that has been going on, never got mentioned in the OP here.

Dice

Majesty would be an easy buy if it weren't the style of a generic european kingdom. Other parts of the world existed through history and had elaborate kingdoms.

AlexBasch

I know this isn't the trading thread, but i recently bought Dead Island and it won't activate on Steam because i'm not in the US, i know there are ways around this but i'm not actually that bothered about playing it anymore.

Anyway, i know that The Darkness 2 will work for me, and i't only $12, so if anyone wants a Dead Island code i'll trade for a Darkness 2 one?
Wouldn't getting a Darkness 2 code from Amazon US get you in the same position or is it a Dead Island specific issue?

Dice

This may seem weird, but since I looked at some HD pics and realized CK2 doesn't have shitty fonts like most other Paradox games, I really want to get it.

But... CK2... or 3-4 other games that I also have in view...

I'm not seeing Madden on the deal. Wish it was there. 08 was the last decent Madden game :(

I know this is AMAZON deals thread but I wonder if Arkham City on D2D can be activated on Steam

Madden 08 actually still gets community roster updates.

I'm not seeing Madden on the deal. Wish it was there. 08 was the last decent Madden game :(

I know this is AMAZON deals thread but I wonder if Arkham City on D2D can be activated on Steam

Working to get Madden back up for sale. Also, I just got the Dragon Age pack back up for sale for those of you who were curious:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006P28VBM/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Just a heads up :)

Cheers,
Tony

cicero

Main Deal page
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Downloads/b/ref=sv_vg_7?ie=UTF8&node=979455011

Other Awesome Deals (Sorted by Price):

$12-$30 Deals:

Crusader Kings II (Only good 4/5-4/8) - $17.99 - Activates on Steam

King Arthur II (Only good 4/5-4/8) -$17.99

These were listed as ending on the 8th, but they are apparently still going on at these prices.

Crusader Kings II reviews:
http://www.outofeight.info/2012/02/crusader-kings-ii-review.html
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/crusader-kings-ii

If the helpful Amazon representative be so kind to answer.

Any plans on putting Battlefield BC 2 Vietnam expansion in an special offer at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom