• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Germany lists GTAV for Playstation 4 with cover with Xbox 360 hard drives!

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh tell me about it, it's ruin quite a few of my games covers and I don't even live in Germany. :|
I live in Australia. We used to have nice, neat, neutral white ratings tags. Then the ratings board decided they weren't getting enough attention and all the ratings information needed to be on enormous colour coded tags.

In other words, I know that feel, bro.

im almost positive only palystation 4 exclusive games come in a blue case. i think third party games come in a clear case. its something ive noticed when seeing different pictures of ps4 games online at different retailers.

It's more likely that third parties don't have access to all of Sony's image assets yet, so they're using the PS3 assets but with blue headers instead of black.

I'm sure all PS4 games will come in blue cases.

moai

im almost positive only palystation 4 exclusive games come in a blue case. i think third party games come in a clear case. its something ive noticed when seeing different pictures of ps4 games online at different retailers.

Then that confirms that gta 5 next gen is exclusive to ps4.

It's more likely that third parties don't have access to all of Sony's image assets yet, so they're using the PS3 assets but with blue headers instead of black.

I'm sure all PS4 games will come in blue cases.

actually yeah your probably right. that would make a lot more sense. i thought at first it was somewhat weird that exclusive games would have a different box color but i wasn't sure. i thought maybe it was for separation from third party games for retail purposes or something.

Mington

81V24BBEc1L._SY606_.jpg

tumblr_m5pacnbbls1qjp3muo1_400.gif

These fakes? come under Rockstargames
http://www.amazon.de/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=Rockstargames&index=video-games-de&search-type=ss

Rockstar games
http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=a9_sc_1?...eywords=rockstar+games&ie=UTF8&qid=1378911211

Kater

Banned
Still holding off on a PS4 until they announce Beyond2Souls in 1080p for PS4. You don't get me that easily, Sony/Rockstar!

Yazuka

I'm somewhat expecting it to come out on both PS4 & XB1 at sometime.
So I'll wait, I have other things to play and do. If it doesn't come I can play it later when it's cheaper.

LtOrange

If Rockstar wants to keep growing GTA online and even start expanding it into a multi-city world, how would this not come to nextgen systems? Seems like they invested a ton into this one and would want to future proof it as much as possible.

whitehawk

Banned
If Rockstar wants to keep growing GTA online and even start expanding it into a multi-city world, how would this not come to nextgen systems? Seems like they invested a ton into this one and would want to future proof it as much as possible.
This is what I'm thinking. if they want to sell a lot of online dlc, next gen version would be smart. not everyone wants to keep switching consoles. a ps4 version would keep people playing.

I believe gtaiv is still one of the most played online games. they want to repeat that success.

It's also interesting how the platform is listed simply as 'Playstation' with the old PS1 logo whereby all the other PS4 pre orders are listed with the platform of 'Playstation 4' with no logo.

Same goes for the Xbox One version, the listing is advertised as 'Xbox' with the old logo and all other preorders are listed as 'Xbox One'

This port begging is getting out of hand. Also it's really annoying.

I don't really think of it as port begging in this case because it's inevitable, IMO.

My wait-and-see paid off for Bully and I'm confident it will pay off now. Not buying for current gen.

synce

I'm pretty sure any independent seller can create listings for fake products on Amazon... or was this listed by Amazon?

Elios83

Full HD logo = 100% fake :p
But the game is definetly coming on next gen consoles next year, make no mistake.
Hopefully people who have the PS3/360 versions will be able to buy the next gen version at 10-15$.

netBuff

Full HD logo = 100% fake :p
But the game is definetly coming on next gen consoles next year, make no mistake.
Hopefully people who have the PS3/360 versions will be able to buy the next gen version at 10-15$.

The "Xbox 360 hard drive required" sign alone, present on both boxes, confirms this to be fake.

after hearing how GTA5 is like the most expensive game ever made, it's pretty damn certain it'll come to all kind of capable platform eventually. I'm already thinking PC release, next gen release, GoTY re-release, story expansion dlc, etc.

Top Bottom