• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Leonsito

I'm from Spain and have an amazon account, in order to buy this games for the keys to redeem them on steam I just have to add an US address?

Tess3ract

Banned
Also Blur is on sale for less than $4 right now

SUPER DUPER TEMPTED but it doesn't have a steam key D:

Also Amazon Gamer, how come there isn't a wishlist for the downloadable games? Couldn't you impliment a system of "everyone has game X on their wishlist lets put that on sale" and if they have their email settings for opted in emails, they'd get an email going "Yo that game you like is on sale you know"

Gamersgate does this and it's nice

Ledsen

Any one got any idea how I can get dragon age 2 from amazon outside of the states ?

I'm from Spain and have an amazon account, in order to buy this games for the keys to redeem them on steam I just have to add an US address?

Seriously, Nelo Ice, you should put a "guide" (it would consist of "just add a US billing adress and you're good to go") to the OP, and PM a mod to get them to put "non-US buyers: read OP!" in the thread title so we don't need to go through this multiple times every page.

imPbQ6FGY23WJ.gif

What the hell, I missed this? D:

We'll run them again :).

i luv u anthony

Yeah Tony, you're one of the best community reps I've ever come across.

Don't interpret my posts in this thread as being negative towards you.

Love you guys too...no offense taken at all. Don't take my brevity as personal affront. I've got about 102390349023902390 plates spinning right now so I have to keep the bazillion responses across here, CAG, and Reddit as concise as possible.

Getting keys from a vendor, putting into a CS email, and getting them out in the course of 8 hours, while managing community expectations take a bit of coordination, for example, and that is only one facet of my job. I still have to pitch these deals to the vendors and then create them, and the other marketing support, in our back end.

I try to be as responsive as possible but I don't always have time to provide this kind of in depth response.

If ever I've not responded clearly enough please feel free to reach out in thread or by PM for clarity.

:O

The converted price is even better considering Steam is currently selling it for £29.99 here.

Word, get excited.

I feel as though I should make threads more frequently for your deals Tony sine I've missed quit a bit as well lol.

I'm down, make sure the mods are cool with it lol.

Cheers,
Tony

Nelo Ice

Banned
Seriously, Nelo Ice, you should put a "guide" (it would consist of "just add a US billing adress and you're good to go") to the OP, and PM a mod to get them to put "non-US buyers: read OP!" in the thread title so we don't need to go through this multiple times every page.

Yeah I'll add that thanks for the reminder.

Ledsen

yeah I'm pretty happy I got Risen and Divinity 2 DKS for $5.99 each. They've never been anywhere near that cheap on Steam (in europe money at least).

LiK

Tony from Amazon is awesome. Wish he had some power with the shitty lightning deals for the physical stuff.

Leonsito

Yeah I'll add that thanks for the reminder.

I suppose thats a yes, thanks!

I thought it need an US credit card too, not only the address.

Kronic

Neo Member
Hey Tony,

Any chance of a Max Payne pack? I know you amazon will have MP 3 for half price, and MP 2 in the Rockstar bundle, but I'd love a pack/ bundle with MP 1-3 on Steam if it is at all feasible. Missed the first two games and I'd love to get caught up on the story line. Is there an issue with getting MP 1 for DD?

Thanks for all your effort and hard work as well! Seems like you post on every internet gaming message board.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Binary Domain - Will be $9.99 during the July sale

ALL IN ON THIS ONE

Alex

I haven't actually bought a real, outright shooter in awhile, so I hope I dig on Binary. I still want to try Bulletstorm, though.

Eusis

Binary? Wow, I'm iffy on Max Payne (I stated before you probably won't get cheaper unless you wait on the winter sale... but I may do just that), but Binary Domain for $10? God damn, all over that.

ALL IN ON THIS ONE

Fuck. Yes. Been wanting to play this. Tried renting it on 360 only to discover no place carries it.

Backlog is starting to get crazy. Diablo 3 needs to stop pulling me in.

so when does this start?

It's in the thread title?

Unless you mean Binary Domain. Which is "July" apparently.

Top Bottom