• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Horror Story: Hotel |OT| Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed!

I'm just really surprised how far they took it this season. The gore, the sex/sexual violence, it's pretty wild for TV even.

Are they vamps, or just fucked up serial killer cannibals/necrophiliacs? Wonder if the Luka Magnotta case was any "inspiration" as disgusting and horrible that case was.

zeemumu

My parents liked this show. They started watching at Freak Show. I had this recorded on the DVR so I'm just past the part with the drill. Should I change the channel before it's too late?

My parents liked this show. They started watching at Freak Show. I had this recorded on the DVR so I'm just past the part with the drill. Should I change the channel before it's too late?

I have a feeling even the most avid AHS fans will have trouble, especially if it maintains. My parents love the series too, as does my wife, but this will be too gory and violent for her I believe.

As a horror fan that was probably the best opening of the series. Really wish they would just do a two hour premiere. It had a lot of great stuff, especially visually. While not on par with say, David Lynch, there is potential for an almost ethereal, otherworldly atmosphere.

But yea, the not-so-subtle showing of Nosferatu Gaga's first scene pretty much cemented it that she is NOT human, but most likely a vampire or some other sort of predator like that. Succubus, whatever you wish. Nice behind though.

Top Bottom