• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An important statement from Naughty Dog

krumble

You literally said "it happens a lot" in relation to evidence being destroyed. For you to make a statement like this I take it you must have a lot of experience with this sort of thing?

There is no reason to not believe the victim but there is also no reason to go balls deep in wacky conspiracies that would require large numbers of people to be involved in order to pull it off successfully.

Not at all, there are always fringe cases. However, purging evidence is the most unlikely scenario in this kind of situation. In order to do that you would need to involve people outside of HR and the management who were involved in the decision to dismiss him (for a start you would then need to start involving IT). It would also need to be a huge issue that already implicates everybody in order to get that many people on board without risk of them speaking out.

It's a huge reach to say "they only say there's no evidence because they deleted it hur hur". There are other reasons that are much more simple than that which could have led to them having no evidence about this incident.

And speaking as from a Head of IT (similar role to a CTO in US) point of view, I have been asked numerous times over the years to delete, suppress and change logs in a companies favour... I left said company eventually, but when it's the choice between destroying records and your job it's not always black and white, especially in times of financial crisis with debts and bills to pay

I never acted on any request I found uncomfortable and on occasion pretended I had, but my conscience made me leave that company in the end (and it was a well established luxury brand).
despite all the parts of it I had loved for years some things you can't be aware of and just carry on..

A lot of people turn a blind eye when it comes down to having work or not, it doesn't excuse any of it, but this happens A LOT in the real world

You can try and pretend shady dodgy business doesn't happen often in the world, but the reality is very different to how we would like things to work

We don't know the facts, but I think NDs statement comes across badly, that they categorically deny being aware of it over a weekend when checking this all out with the levels of people involved wouldn't be possible...

DataGhost

I wish David would have given a name, especially if Sony and Naughty Dog didn't do anything for him through the proper channels.

He focused his energy on the two companies, which is fine, but that doesn't change the fact that whoever sexually assaulted David is still working in the industry.

These brave woman he sights in the tv industry are saying names, because regardless of "receipts" it lets other woman in the industry know to watch themselves around these individuals.

That would just cause a witch hunt which would exacerbate the situation.

Jigorath

Banned
I think (hope) the point they were very indirectly getting at is that direct contact with an accuser could dramatically increase their potential liabilities, if for instance the accuser later said that ND tried to intimidate them into silence or something.

They may be able to get information from him another way, but I imagine it would all have to be through lawyers.

Sigh, I don't disagree with that.

The Wart

I've worked as an employment and discrimination lawyer too, and I agree that no conclusions should be drawn yet.

Their statement is carefully worded, as one would expect from a company taking proper legal advice. They've said they've found no record of any allegations. This doesn't mean that allegations weren't made; just that they didn't find any. Of course, one would expect an employer, in such a situation, to conduct an exhaustive investigation into whether such allegations were made. Who knows whether that happened.

*snip*

I'm curious, since you have actual content-domain knowledge, would ND put themselves at any additional legal risk by simply saying that they are conducting such an investigation?

Edit: Just asked my wife, who is a lawyer but not in employment law or anything directly related, but her instinct is that having claimed that they have no evidence of an allegation, if they subsequently did an investigation and it did turn up evidence of an allegation, that would be very bad for them in that it would call the validity of all of their HR record-keeping. So it seems like it would be a bad idea to claim right off the bat to have no records of this, in case Ballard does decide to name names and/or others come forward.

antonz

Little reason to believe there would be much physical evidence. The paperwork to terminate the guy and pay him if he behaves would be a pretty standard one size fits all documentation. Sony sure as fuck isn't going to write fired for reporting sexual harassment.

I have little reason to believe Ballard would commit Slander against a company as well. That said unless Ballard can supply evidence there is little chance this goes anywhere

DataGhost

Little reason to believe there would be much physical evidence. The paperwork to terminate the guy and pay him if he behaves would be a pretty standard one size fits all documentation. Sony sure as fuck isn't going to write fired for reporting sexual harassment.

I have little reason to believe Ballard would commit Slander against a company as well. That said unless Ballard can supply evidence there is little chance this goes anywhere

This is an ND statement though, not Sony

Skux

ND would be taking this seriously. It would do far more damage to their reputation and bottom line if they didn't.

Stranya

I'm curious, since you have actual content-domain knowledge, would ND put themselves at any additional legal risk by simply saying that they are conducting such an investigation?
For context, I'm a UK lawyer, so I can't speak to the precise legal position in the US. The answer to your question is "potentially"; it depends on the circumstances and facts, of which we know very little. What follows is me speaking generally and not about this case in particular; I hope it will help shine a torch on how these things can play out behind the scenes. I warn in advance that this will sound cynical. Sorry in advance for long post.

The reality is that there are two aspects to how an employer deals with an employment-type issue. This is unlike many other areas of law. Because employment matters, by definition, involve people, the two aspects are (1) the "moral" or "ethical" part - essentially, doing the right thing; and (2) what is commonly referred to (by lawyers and businesspeople) as "the commercial" side. Sometimes these two aspects point in the same direction; many times, they do not.

Employers will always, from a commercial view, try to limit liability/exposure to potential liability, and other commercial detriment. That doesn't mean just legal claims; it also means potential loss of goodwill, sales, staff and so on.

If an employer does not receive a formal complaint about misconduct then it is generally under no legal (and usually no contractual obligation) to do so (at least in the UK).

If an employer is put on notice (I.e. is made aware) of allegations made by a former employee, then the very first thing to do, right away, is check the records: did that employee say anything to us at the time? The employer will check for formal complaints first, because those will (or should) be a matter of record, and easily locatable. Informal allegations - a private conversation, for example - will be harder to trace, and will take more time. A prudent employer will, however, search for both. But it will only make public the absolute bare minimum it needs to (or put another way, can get away with). The employer will hope that it can stop the matter there. SHOULD the employer, in an ideal world, speak to the former employee and conduct a full investigation of all the facts, and potentially take action against anyone found to have acted inappropriately? Of course. But that would, to come back to your question, open several large cans of legal worms, including potential claims from any employees disciplined as a result of this after-the-fact investigation, not to mention any other commercial repercussions. Of course, the employer will be taking the situation extremely seriously, and doing a lot of things behind the scenes, none of which will be made public, and I won't go into all that or this will become an essay!

I repeat, I am not commenting on the facts of this particular case, just providing some general info that may be of interest. Also, none of the above deals with any potential criminal matters. It is purely an employment law perspective.

I really don't see how anyone is able to jump to any sort of logical conclusion on this situation at this point. We don't have nearly enough information or evidence to reach a reasonable conclusion. Like with most harassment cases; this is a clear cut case of he said, she said. Naturally we side with the victim here as that is human nature. However, the fact that some men/women have lied about harassment in the past and been caught in the act means that anyone could be lying about harassment at any time. Without evidence we can only make conclusions based on personal bias.

Yes, it's very possible Sony is lying to protect their image; just as any faceless corporation would. But on the other side of the coin; Ballard was let go around 18 months ago and it sounds like he has not quite bounced back from ND yet. Were the reasons for his termination even related to the harassment allegations in the end? What if he was terminated for legitimate reasons and he just happened to take the harassment allegations to HR after his termination was already decided and he knew the writing was on the wall? Will we ever find out the truth about his termination since this information is kept anonymous? On top of that, we have all of these legitimate Harvey Weinstein sexual assault allegations snatching up the headlines lately. Those Weinstein headlines may have given Ballard and a few others some ideas to profit off of Sony/ND. Perhaps Ballard is lying in an attempt to set himself up for a lawsuit settlement? It would make sense since he has had trouble finding work for more than a year, he's got to be hurting a at least a little financially, even with reserved savings. Maybe the others who are speaking out about harassment at ND are just trying to get a piece of the settlement? After all, Ballard's post became very public very quickly in the gaming media. BTW I am certainly not defending a known sexual predator since we have no proof that there is any sort of legitimate sexual predator in this situation. I'm simply playing devil's advocate in hopes of stirring up more logical discussion in this thread and less politically correct bickering concealed Sony trolling.

Returning to the popular argument; perhaps Sony destroyed the evidence and is planning on sweeping legitimate harassment allegations under the rug? This is also very possible since cases like this are often communicated to management/HR anonymously and off the record due to their upsetting nature. Ballard may have only disclosed the allegations to both ND and Sony HR verbally. Since others from ND have come out about harassment it does seem like this is not a one-time scenario and Sony HR may indeed have a bad habit of sweeping harassment allegations from certain individuals under the rug. If there is someone in a position of power at ND who is acting inappropriately towards employees, then this individual should be confronted by management/HR and there should be counseling offered to all parties involved, not immediate termination of the victim (if the HR complaint is what Ballard was actually terminated for). Sony/ND could have this lead secretly monitored and tested by a "Secret employee" or something like that to obtain evidence/proof or get an idea of the nature of the harassment as well. I understand Sony/ND wanting to protect their top talent, but when the top talent is preying on the other employees then it's time to re-evaluate the situation and determine a way for the lead to either get help or get terminated and learn that their actions are damaging to others and that these actions have harsh consequences.

Bottom line; someone is lying in this situation and the fact that there is even the possibly of regular sexual harassment occurring at one of the best video game studios in the world is sad news for fans and bad press for ND and Sony. Regardless of the truth; Sony has done the best thing they can do to defend their image by issuing that statement denying that they had any knowledge of these allegations (especially if this is the truth). As for the truth itself; I don't know if we'll ever know that but the world would be a better place if opinions were not treated as fact. The usual suspects are already using this inconclusive situation (which really should have been handled internally and not in the press to begin with) as ammo against Sony in the never-ending "System Warz". To each their own though, this situation has a 50% chance of being true and legitimate but let's not forget this is also just as likely to be a fabricated smear campaign.

eso76

Looks to me that what they're saying is not "it didn't happen" but rather that they hadn't been informed.
They can't prove they didn't receive emails, hopefully Ballard has something to back his claims though

Kindekuma

Banned
I hope there will be sufficient evidence to back the claims. Harassment claims in the work place are an utter nightmare. I’ve been harassed before at work but I luckily had digital proof to back up my claim otherwise a situation like that could go nowhere. This is more of a back and forth of words at the moment.

I hope this situation gets closure soon.

DataGhost

Agreed on a lot of your points. However, keep in mind that as mentioned already in this thread that this is ND is a separate entity from Sony, therefore Sony has not made a statement, only ND so Sony is still silent on the matter, even though the allegations included Sony's HR

CazTGG

Naturally we side with the victim here as that is human nature.

The response to the current Weinstein sexual assault victims who have come forward, along with Terry Crews being sexually assaulted, and most high-profile cases of sexual assault would suggest otherwise.

However, the fact that some men/women have lied about harassment in the past and been caught in the act means that anyone could be lying about harassment at any time...

I'm simply playing devil's advocate in hopes of stirring up more logical discussion in this thread and less politically correct bickering concealed Sony trolling.

News flash: Anyone could be lying about a crime being committed or not. That doesn't mean we should immediately be dismissive or suspect an alterior motive like "he/she just wants money, they're doing this to hurt ___'s reputation, etc.", as that contributes to a culture where actual victims of sexual assault, sexual harassment and so on don't want to come forward, particularly but not exclusively women. But even if we went along with your dangerous line of thinking, the data of unfounded sexual assault allegations generally falls between 2-8%, not factoring in issues police operations that result in roughly 1 in 5 cases being outright dismissed.

”What does unfounded mean to you? What does unfounded mean to anybody? It means ‘You're lying,'." says Ottawa criminologist Holly Johnson, who has extensively studied that city's unfounded cases. She believes that high rates send a message that police don't believe large numbers of complainants, ”which reinforces damaging myths that women lie about sexual victimization, and could act as a deterrent to already low reporting."

Put simply, it is not, as you later claimed, a 50/50 scenario, and the fact that you're even entertaining the idea that this is a part of some fabricated "smear campaign" as Sony heinous at best. This is not a topic you want to play devil's advocate for.

nynt9

Are we talking about this David Ballard?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=879401

So he leaves, returns after 9 months, gets harrased then leaves/gets fired a year later? Just trying to get the timeline straight.

Wait, what? Is this the same person? When did this happen? What's the timeline with regards to the assault accusation?

Seems like he left, came back, and then left again and the second time was due to his assault accusation? Is that the story here?

I don't think the accusatory tone of the post I quoted has good implications

GHG

Gold Member
And speaking as from a Head of IT (similar role to a CTO in US) point of view, I have been asked numerous times over the years to delete, suppress and change logs in a companies favour... I left said company eventually, but when it's the choice between destroying records and your job it's not always black and white, especially in times of financial crisis with debts and bills to pay

I never acted on any request I found uncomfortable and on occasion pretended I had, but my conscience made me leave that company in the end (and it was a well established luxury brand).
despite all the parts of it I had loved for years some things you can't be aware of and just carry on..

A lot of people turn a blind eye when it comes down to having work or not, it doesn't excuse any of it, but this happens A LOT in the real world

You can try and pretend shady dodgy business doesn't happen often in the world, but the reality is very different to how we would like things to work

We don't know the facts, but I think NDs statement comes across badly, that they categorically deny being aware of it over a weekend when checking this all out with the levels of people involved wouldn't be possible...

I'm not saying people don't try and do shady things. Trust me, having worked in HR I've seen it all. However you need to understand that it's one thing for a person to say "do this thing that could potentially implicate you and potentially land you in court" and another for multiple people to carry out those actions and collectively stay silent. Most people don't do it, they would rather quit. Debt and the opportunity to pay it back is better than court/prison along with a tarnished name that will prevent you from ever being able to pay it back.

On the rare occasion that people do comply and carry out the actions requested the guilt cripples them and they end up talking eventually.

Good on you for stand up for yourself and doing the right thing by the way.

64bitbros

Wait, what? Is this the same person? When did this happen? What's the timeline with regards to the assault accusation?

Seems like he left, came back, and then left again and the second time was due to his assault accusation? Is that the story here?

I don't think the accusatory tone of the post I quoted has good implications

There is no accusatory tone here. Harrasment sucks. I googled him and saw he left ND earlier. And wanted to see where this harrasment took place in the timeline. Nothing more.

A weird answer in that a few hours after the fact on a Sunday they randomly announce "nope, no evidence of this". It's practically impossible they queried every person who was possibly involved in this if it's real, so it's odd to see such a clear stance in claiming it's all lies. If the victim happens to have some proof, this statement will backfire spectacularly.

Feorax

A weird answer in that a few hours after the fact on a Sunday they randomly announce "nope, no evidence of this". It's practically impossible they queried every person who was possibly involved in this if it's real, so it's odd to see such a clear stance in claiming it's all lies. If the victim happens to have some proof, this statement will backfire spectacularly.

The statement says neither of these things.

Floody

They just said they haven't found any evidence that he reported it. Not that he's lying about being sexually harassed.

Okay, now I'm confused.

Left Naughty Dog in 2014, spent several months at Ubi SF before returning in 2015: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=879401&page=1

In June 2016 he left Naughty Dog again but appears to have gone straight to Turbo Button, an indie dev: https://twitter.com/DBal/status/739871950625853440

Don't know at what point he left them if he's been unemployed for 17 months.

EDIT: Just realised he claims the breakdown was in Feb 2016 so maybe he left earlier but as the tweet shows he definitely joined Turbo Button in June, his follow up tweet was to thank Naughty Dog which is why I assumed he left then.

EDIT 2: It seems Ballard worked at Turbo Button for "a few months": https://twitter.com/DBal/status/835195846345924608 and appears was no longer there as of 27 Sept: https://twitter.com/DBal/status/780842933570248704

Kalamoj

After the Weinstein case, it was on vp level (at least) in a few hours. And if those guys calling, things tend to happen fast.
Also they only said that they checked the files, not all involved persons. If they say they investigate it now, that might imply they never did it in the first place.

64bitbros

geordiemp

Okay, now I'm confused.

Left Naughty Dog in 2014, spent several months at Ubi SF before returning in 2015: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=879401&page=1

In June 2016 he left Naughty Dog again but appears to have gone straight to Turbo Button, an indie dev: https://twitter.com/DBal/status/739871950625853440

EDIT: Just realised he claims the breakdown was in Feb 2016 so maybe he left earlier but as the tweet shows he definitely joined Turbo Button in June, his follow up tweet was to thank Naughty Dog which is why I assumed he left then.

detective GAF at work, no it does not line up at all.

See, I imagine that if I was a boss at a company which faced a similar accusation, I would cut on the footer ("Naughty Dog is no Predator Doghouse") and try to use clearer wording for the very little they are actually stating. So probably "we checked HR files of Dave and didn't find any record of matching complaints, and we can currently picture highly divergent reasons for that; this is all we can say, at least for now". ND, however, is a corporate thing so that probably wouldn't fly, even if my understanding of the situation is correct.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

I have no opinion on the matter or veracity of what's being specifically discussed here but at my company a sexual assault allegation to HR would escalate immediately and be paper trailed like mad. It is one of the most serious things that could happen in the workplace and it would escalate immediately above any individual manager - so if an HR division "only" took a few hours to discover a lack of written communication that would make sense since a case of that magnitude would be tightly tracked, recorded and dealt with.

It's not something that would just "go away." And it's not something a contemporary HR department would be unaware of.

Now if it was a verbal conversation with another employee or non HR person all sorts of stuff could fall through the cracks but an official complaint to HR would be nuclear.

Again I'm not talking about this case - just the general gravity of that scenario in a large company.

Feorax

It could be that his job offer at the indie dev was withdrawn on receipt of reference? Or it could be that he decided he needed time after he left ND to sea with things and decided not to go further. Could be any number of things.

It could be that his job offer at the indie dev was withdrawn on receipt of reference? Or it could be that he decided he needed time after he left ND to sea with things and decided not to go further. Could be any number of things.

He seemingly worked there June, July and part of September 2016. Unclear why he left, perhaps just finished his part of the project.

zenspider

Proving or disproving harrassment is something that is really hard, because most of the time, there just isn't any evidence.

But it seems they're saying there is no evidence of a harassment claim. That's a serious discrepancy and I hope someone gets to the bottom of this.

It's a shame this didn't come out sooner, as there's no ND games on the horizon to help gamers apply some pressure.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Okay, now I'm confused.

EDIT 2: It seems Ballard worked at Turbo Button for "a few months": https://twitter.com/DBal/status/835195846345924608 and appears was no longer there as of 27 Sept: https://twitter.com/DBal/status/780842933570248704

Did he claim he got fired after the allegation? (I don’t recall what he wrote)

Maybe just got his dates mixed up?

I don't understand if he did report it as he seems to say he did then how could there not be any record of it? Surely there'd have to be some record somewhere for a claim of sexual harassment of any kind.

stryke

Okay, now I'm confused.

His linkedin says he left Turbo Button in August 2016. So really it's been 14 months if we go by that.

However in the grand scheme of things, that's still a long time to be unemployed and I don't think the exact number of months is important, he still feels this experience has complicated his career opportunities.

(Just an aside though, I feel like admitting to burnout from crunch is a pretty poor answer at a interview for a job that most likely will expect you to crunch, but I've never interviewed for game dev so what do I know...)

Did he claim he got fired after the allegation? (I don't recall what he wrote)

SInce it was only a few months, maybe it was only part time or contract work and didn't consider it a meaningful period of employment.

AzaK

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Perfect

Did he claim he got fired after the allegation? (I don't recall what he wrote)

He claims HR got involved after he had a "mental breakdown" at work and that when they investigated he told them it was due to the sexual harassment. In his words they "ended the call and fired me the next day".

As I said it isn't clear when he actually left Naughty Dog as the only mention of it is him thanking them for everything he's learned there after announcing he was joining Turbo Button at the start of June 2016. He does tweet a lot about Uncharted 4 around it's launch in May but they don't indicate he was still employed, my assumption is that he has his dates right and left ND at an earlier date without saying anything publicly.

His linkedin says he left Turbo Button in August 2016. So really it's been 14 months if we go by that.

However in the grand scheme of things, that's still a long time to be unemployed and I don't think the exact number of months is important, he still feels this experience has complicated his career opportunities.

(Just an aside though, I feel like admitting to burnout from crunch is a pretty poor answer at a interview for a job that most likely will expect you to crunch, but I've never interviewed for game dev so what do I know...)
I agree, especially about saying you have a problem with crunch. I was just confused as David said that he has been unemployed since leaving Naughty Dog and, to be clear, I don't think that being false means the allegations are untrue but it seems an odd thing to just omit your time at another studio. We also don't know if what happened in his time at Naughty Dog affected him at Turbo Button or why he left that job.

i don't mean to be insensitive but we need to have some form of evidence cause we cant just go accusing sony. In situations like this, why cant the victim, write down what goes on, and on the date it was said, take it to the HR and your lawyer. That way if the employer destroys anything, the accuser's lawyer would still have something?

DataGhost

i don't mean to be insensitive but we need to have some form of evidence cause we cant just go accusing sony. In situations like this, why cant the victim, write down what goes on, and on the date it was said, take it to the HR and your lawyer. That way if the employer destroys anything, the accuser's lawyer would still have something?

It still becomes a he said she said sort of situation. Hindsight is 20/20, but I don't think they had the courage to talk about it back then. Only thanks to recent events did they speak out

The other thing that we have to take into account is what his mental breakdown consisted of. It's such an ambiguous phrase that can cover anything from breaking into tears to mouthing off at your peers or management. If it's the latter he could have been fired for something he said. Or rather, that's what the company records might say about it.
Even if he was fired because they were covering a predators ass, if he did something that they could let him go for then there's no way we're ever getting to the bottom of this. On the other hand, from HRs point of view, if a guy starts mouthing off in the office and you say "we have to let you go" and then they start telling you about harassment, it's easy for some people to assume you're making it up to keep your job.
Of course, we don't actually know what his breakdown consisted of. So this is just all speculation. But it's worth thinking out all avenues and possibilities before assuming the worst from either party.

I would think ND consulted with legal counsel prior to and the fact they went ahead and made a statement that casts doubt on the allegations certainly raises doubt. I mean it should be trivial for the accuser to produce an email that confirms his side of the story and completely discredit ND's statement.

sense

Many of you in this thread are being absolutely ridiculous and unreasonable.

Here are the only pieces of information we have:
1) David Ballard makes allegation of sexual harassment on his public twitter account

2) ND releases statement that there is no evidence they could find regarding any harassment complaint being made.

Seems a perfect situation for a wait and see approach, to see if more evidence is uncovered.

Instead, this thread is filled with:
-Assumption of guilt for Sony and ND
-Claims of a huge conspiracy and coverup, including documents being destroyed by HR
- Talk about boycotting ND and Sony
- Outrage over ND using David’s name in their statement despite him making the allegation on his public twitter account. Nearly all of us knew who was making the allegation before ND ever released a statement, but suddenly here’s an outrage they used his name?

And of course the completely unfair and unreasonable assumption that since the Weinstein issue is prevalent right now, suddenly every accusation made right now is assumed true.

I’m not saying it didn’t happen. I’m not saying it did. I’m saying no one here has ANY clue what did or didn’t happen, and should probably not be commenting with such strong opinions
Needs to be quoted often

Love to see powerful companies openly dismiss victims
What would you rather they do? Like, if there was literally zero evidence of him making the complaint. Make it up?
"Yeah, we uh... Totally found the guys claim. We're sorry about. No, your lawyers can't see it because... Er... Reasons."

mrk8885

Banned
I think it's far more worrying how ready people are to cast suspicion on David's claims and to jump to a company's defense. It's true that nobody here knows what happened but trying to paint this as anything but a situation that's incredibly lopsided in Sony's favour is incredibly disingenuous.

The posts calling others out for boycotting the company are especially baffling.

No. It’s not worrying ... because that’s not even happening. Youre making it up. No ones coming out and saying “OMG Sony is totally innocent. “ just we need more time and info before we can start making accusations that Sony and ND covered up some terrible act.

And as much as it hurts peoples’ delicate sensibilities in 2017, you can’t just assume every allegation is the truth. It may very well be true; hopefully time will tell.

It doesn’t have to be one way or the other. You can accept that many victims don’t come forward because it causes personal problems for themselves, it’s embarrassing, and the odds are stacked against them at times. All perfectly reasonable. But that doesn’t mean every allegation is founded.

I encourage you to read the last paragraph of my post (that you quoted) again.

they called him out...Jesus. Fucking pieces of trash

How can you even construe that from their statement?

Who was the one who put it out there for the whole world to see via Twitter of all places?

If you wanted your name kept private and anything other than a shit storm, you would go through legal proceedings, in private.

Top Bottom