• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Direct Nov. 2, Miitopia featured in JP stream (no mobile/Switch)

Kikorin

After 150 and more hours spent playing the game, I'm curious to see if the update will fuel my interest in it again.

There I was hyped for youtube at last for NOE and it has 10 seconds more lag than twitch (which is already about 20 seconds :( ). At least for me...

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Dillema: I don't know if Nintendo wants a huge hype by announcing a Direct about little things or the gamers hype too much about every Direct.

This is going to be the next direct:
1162026.jpg

oti

Banned
I was wondering how they could possibly make an entire Direct out of this update.

Now I know.

Now we all know.

Wii Fit U is now 3 years old and it's pretty good. They were actually right on the money with that thing. Everyone with the balance board got the game for free for buying their Fit Meter and seeing how wearables developed Nintendo knew there was something there.

But it was on Wii U so yeah, of course it failed.

I really wished they had allowed it to link to more popular wearable solutions like FitBit/Withings etc having to wear the pedometer all the time was a pain in the backside.

And there went the only reason for buying Amiibo Festival...though knowing Nintendo seeing as it is the Wii U item it will be somehow watered down or incomplete.

oti

Banned
I really wished they had allowed it to link to more popular wearable solutions like FitBit/Withings etc having to wear the pedometer all the time was a pain in the backside.

Definitely. The Wii Fit Meter is by far the best health tracker I've tried but syncing it with the GamePad killed it for me.

Top Bottom