• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer | Import Thread

Impotaku

Been hammering away taking requests just to build crap houses to unlock more furniture and items, finally have a lot of complete furniture sets so i can start making nice houses instead of been limited by what i have. By the time you have made houses for all 400 villagers that's going to be a lot of stuff in your inventory to select from.

Got the Tsukutta update that allows you to upload pics to the net for rating, you can also add QR codes to your pics so others can find you. There is also contests and other fun online stuff via the new computer added to your office.

Made Resetti & his brother a nice stylish place to live.
HNI_0051.JPG
HNI_0052.JPG

Also Nile finally got a gold temple house with Egyptian garden.
HNI_0062.JPG
HNI_0061.JPG

Someones stalking that virtual boy lol
HNI_0065.JPG
HNI_0063.JPG

Hi! I'm not sure if anyone can help me but I ordered the NFC reader/writer edition of Happy Home Designer off Nipponyasan and it didn't come with an amiibo card. I'm not sure if they've taken it out or something, but looking on the box it actually doesn't say anything about amiibo cards. Is it supposed to come with one?

tiijj

Hi! I'm not sure if anyone can help me but I ordered the NFC reader/writer edition of Happy Home Designer off Nipponyasan and it didn't come with an amiibo card. I'm not sure if they've taken it out or something, but looking on the box it actually doesn't say anything about amiibo cards. Is it supposed to come with one?

There are two versions of those, the initial printing is the one with the card and the ones after that is the one without the card. You must've bought the one without the card, usually the first "limited" one is more expensive. Both the bundled (with nfc reader) and just the game have those two version.

There are two versions of those, the initial printing is the one with the card and the ones after that is the one without the card. You must've bought the one without the card, usually the first "limited" one is more expensive. Both the bundled (with nfc reader) and just the game have those two version.

aaah okay. Thanks for letting me know :) Time to go buy a pack then.

Top Bottom