• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I took a trip last night with Chinchilla and some other Gaffer who's name I forgot.

ibbt3ivTPuc33H.JPG

On our way!

ibvd8QN7Wtx1jh.JPG

Cheering for catching sharks :D

ibtdDP02rxtRSx.JPG
iQZyBlobgSmpB.JPG

We also did the labyrinth puzzle with finding fruits. I think it took us at least four times to finally get it right but we did it :D

KLonso

Does anyone have non-tropical fruits other than oranges in their town and not mind if I come by and pick a few? 1 fruit is good enough really.

My friend code is 1719-3720-4214.

daydream

Banned
I forgot that Joan only shows up until noon.

In the meantime, I started my first project (a bridge I desperately wanted). Looking forward to the island tomorrow! I'm thinking about changing my Night owl ordinance to Wealthy Town.

Does anyone have non-tropical fruits other than oranges in their town and not mind if I come by and pick a few? 1 fruit is good enough really.

My friend code is 1719-3720-4214.

I've got some cherries if you want to quickly pop in.

0516-7743-5681

I'm still looking for a town with Joan still selling, any of you yanks about?

Randdalf

It's currently thunder-storming in my town if anyone wants to join.

FC: 1118-0251-2674

I'll open the gates after I've added some people...

Roto13

It stopped raining in my Animal Crossing town about the same time it stopped raining in my actual city. What the hell is going on here?

Pau

Anyone still have the turnip women selling turnips cheap? I've got 50,000 bells I want to invest.

My friend code is
0516-7743-5681

I've got this kawaii kimono, if you want it.

Screenshots takes too long...
Oh I missed this! Yes, if it's not any trouble, I'd like to get it. :) FC at bottom of the post!

It's currently thunder-storming in my town if anyone wants to join.

FC: 1118-0251-2674

I'll open the gates after I've added some people...
I'm down!

FC: 2836-0201-5411

KLonso

I've got some cherries if you want to quickly pop in.

0516-7743-5681

I'm still looking for a town with Joan still selling, any of you yanks about?

Added you, Joan should still be selling in my town for about 30 more minutes, (not a Yank though)

Turnips are selling for 102 bells in my town

Koomaster

I was worried that I would never be able to get any of the fortune cookies because I never walk with my 3ds anywhere. Yesterday I said fuck it and kept it in my pocket while I mowed the lawn. Bam, over 2000 steps and 10 play coins.

I got the mario world 1-1 wallpaper yesterday, and the toad hat today. One day though, majora's mask will be mine. Or the varia suit, I don't know which one I like more.
It's actually capped at 10 play coins a day you can earn. So you earned that from only 1,000 steps. (100 steps = 1 play coin).

As long as you can take your DS with you once or twice a week you should be able to keep up with the playcoin requirements for fortune cookies.

I am going close to a Best Buy today, should I go in to get the Raccoon Wall-Clock or there is an easier way to do it?

Edit: Also I am a bit confuse about what I have to do when I am in the store, just open Nintendo Zone?

Thanks!

Added you, Joan should still be selling in my town for about 30 more minutes, (not a Yank though)

Turnips are selling for 102 bells in my town

My gate is open for you and kimono girl, come on in. And thanks for the turnip offer, but I'll go with this other guy.

Joan in my town is selling at 90 bells. If you guys have an extra axe that would be awesome as well.

Yes please! No axe but I'll bring a cherry.

0516-7743-5681

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Boomer said he wants to leave my town so I'm letting him. Dude already wants to go after a week? FINE :p

On a positive note, I have a crocodile named Drago that moved in (he looks like a dragon awww yeaaaah) and had a rhino camper named Rhonda who I convinced to move in.

watershed

Banned
What is there to do at night after everything is closed? I wanna relax in my town but be productive as well. I wish there was a way to keep making money so I could fund my public works project.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Pietro moved in right next to me. You better be a funny guy!

My shop is selling net and shovel for the third day in a row (3/3) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom