• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

celebi23

If you guys want, my Re-Tail is buying turnips for 130 bells each. I wouldn't ask for much in return except this:

Oh & so Gracie is in town for the 3rd fashion check. I've got most of the outfit all taken care of. I just need pants & socks. Might anyone have any of the following I could borrow?

bottom:
Black Formal Pants
Brown Formal Pants
Gray Formal Pants
Military Pants
Navy Formal Pants
White Formal Pants

Socks:
Dress Socks

Just shoot me a PM if you could help me out. Thanks!

Either quote this or shoot me a PM if you're interested and include your FC too.

Carefully monitoring my nip prices this week...

Data: 90, 87, 82, 79, 76, 71, 132, 204
Pattern(s) detected: Large Spike
Best Guess Sell Time: Friday morning

I'll let people know in the morning how that turns out. *fingers crossed*

Insaniac

If you guys want, my Re-Tail is buying turnips for 130 bells each. I wouldn't ask for much in return except this:

Either quote this or shoot me a PM if you're interested and include your FC too.

pretty sure I have formal pants somewhere and maybe socks to go with it i'll double check when I get off work (~2 1/2 hours) does that work?

So my morning price is 263. Which isn't as big of a jump as I was hoping but if anyone is interested, let me know. It's only good till Noon PST. After that it'll probably drop to 100-something.

Edit: 163 now. I'll be around for a bit just in case.

Doh! I just sold for 200 last night because I wasn't sure if anyone would have a better price. Ah well. I'll be happy for any gains.

Plus Robin64 let me buy his sloppy stereo he had in Re-Tail. I think I was more happy about that than a nip profit. *chuckles*

If anyone missed out on BPB's price yesterday, my nips are going for 362 until the end of today. Let me know if you're interested because otherwise my 3DS is going to be in sleep mode for Bravely Default. :) I'll check back occasionally.

Kirby102

Sorry for the bump, but has anyone got any big spikes on their turnips?

Just wanting to offload my 1.4mil worth cause I bought so damn many D:

DedValve

Banned
I've got turnips going for 473 bells if anyones interested.

My FC is 1137-7217-0996, pm or comment here if you have some turnips to unload.

Elija2

Turnips are selling for 170 in my town if anyone wants to unload at the last minute. My Re-Tail should be open for another 4 hours assuming it regularly closes at 11 PM.

I can't really answer you directly, as this is the first animal crossing I've played.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the time I've put into the game. NeoGAF seems to have an active community of people willing to help.

So, maybe hold out for someone who has played previous ones to let you know on similarities/differences.

I'm on the fence on this...I have a ton of eShop money, but 35 seems steep :/

I haven't played it since the GC version.

Many of us have well over 500+ hours invested in our towns. I bought the game at full value but I think it's worth every dollar I've put in.

Aside from the crazy crew of regulars here, you can always ask for assistance anytime.

Cross posting from the regular thread -

My turnips are going for 380 this morning if anyone is interested. Offer good until 12:00 p.m. PST. :)

Wolfe

Not sure how many people still check this thread but I'm at 634 bells per turnip atm, so if you want to sell now's the time.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Posting here as well, morning price for turnips is 491 for the next 1 hour 49 min. Let me know if you need to sell.

Top Bottom