• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

How do the patterns work again? Been wanting to get back into it lately.
There are two good patterns that can give you a heads up of a coming spike in turnip prices. There is a small spike and large spike. They occur after the turnip prices have been going down in price in a consistent order, usually at 5 to 10 bell increments. Then there is a spike that is followed by 2 to 3 increasing prices. The catch is that sometimes the decreasing pattern never spikes. Otherwise you usually have a random pattern with no way of knowing what to expect. http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/stalk-market/

Alright moon where you at? I've got turnips at 324 bells.
Bumping because I have 590 for nips. Tips welcome; no running through or taking flowers. Items in the store are fair game.
ughh.. haha I only just saw both of your posts just now. Thanks guys. I'm taking a break from the stalk market. I think i lost like 6 million bells in the past couple of weeks, but that was more to do with being busy with work. Cheers!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Turnips at 512 for the next two hours, let me know if you want to sell.

Edit: over, down to 155.

AEREC

What does it take for Turnip prices to go up...seems like everytime I buy turnips that always sell for lower at re-tail.

What does it take for Turnip prices to go up...seems like everytime I buy turnips that always sell for lower at re-tail.
It's completely random. Some weeks you get cursed with declining prices, some weeks it just goes up and down. I like to keep an eye on it using the Stalk Market Wizard. It's important to remember too that turnip prices are actually posted twice daily. 9-12 and 12-close. I've seen some HUGE differences in prices just in one day.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It's completely random. Some weeks you get cursed with declining prices, some weeks it just goes up and down. I like to keep an eye on it using the Stalk Market Wizard. It's important to remember too that turnip prices are actually posted twice daily. 9-12 and 12-close. I've seen some HUGE differences in prices just in one day.

Yeah, mine just dropped from 150 to 50 :p

Won't lie. It's cute this thread has gotten some love the past few days. I still need to sell my nips too so if anyone has any good prices...

AEREC

Thanks...I basically went all in on Turnips last week. Bought 1000 at 108 bells a piece and now they are selling for 50 bells. This afternoon is my last chance =( unless I can find anyone with some good prices.

casiopao

Fellow Neogaf. Anyone had good Turnip price to sell?T_T

Tom Nock is killing me.T_T No matter how much money i had it never seems to be enough.T_T I will be live for 2-3 hours here.^_^

breakfuss

Anyone here still play? Wrong thread lol? :( Feels like I missed out on a lot of the action.

EDIT: Indeed the wrong thread. Sorry for the bump.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Anyone here still play? Wrong thread lol? :( Feels like I missed out on a lot of the action.

You definitely missed out on the game at it's peak, but there are still people who play fairly regularly. Maybe not here on Gaf tho.

My ACNL itch has been replaced as of late by Tomodachi Life tho~

Edit: Also lol yeah, this is the turnip thread.

breakfuss

You definitely missed out on the game at it's peak, but there are still people who play fairly regularly. Maybe not here on Gaf tho.

My ACNL itch has been replaced as of late by Tomodachi Life tho~

Edit: Also lol yeah, this is the turnip thread.

Cool, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll check out reddit if I don't find enough people to link up with here. If this hits the right notes with me I might check out Tomodachi Life eventually.

Raife

Cool, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll check out reddit if I don't find enough people to link up with here. If this hits the right notes with me I might check out Tomodachi Life eventually.

Reddit does have an active trading community still. /r/acturnips is the subreddit that you're looking for if you want to trade turnips like people used to do in this thread.

Top Bottom