• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another 3DS Firmware Update!! (Themes)

HUELEN10

God dammit, where is my ROSIE THEME?!?!?!?

The wait is insatiable, I want to be able to put my shit in folders already!

womp

Fellow 'Anti-folder members club holder' checking in...

I Grabbed the Zelda one. Very cool!

BzT7-sVCIAAvqXQ.jpg

BzT8FkrCAAAkRof.jpg

daydream

Banned
Fellow 'Anti-folder members club holder' checking in...

I Grabbed the Zelda one. Very cool!

*high five*

I only have one folder for demos. Love seeing all my little icons all the time. (I use folders on my Vita and WiiU, though, weirdly).

womp

What's wrong with you?

As others have said...I don't want folders with a big letter on them. Plus, less tapping to get what I want. I have everything placed in applicable order as well...

Retail digital, DSiWare, eShop only digital, NES, GBA, GB, etc...I still have a page and a half at maximum zoom out available. :p

Damn. That's a hot mess

On the contrary...it is very orderly if you look close enough.

*high five*

I only have one folder for demos. Love seeing all my little icons all the time. (I use folders on my Vita and WiiU, though, weirdly).

Yeah man, I have ONE folder, and that is for all the system stuff I don't use...such as Nintendo Network and Face Raiders...etc.

HUELEN10

As others have said...I don't want folders with a big letter on them. Plus, less tapping to get what I want. I have everything placed in applicable order as well...

Bad news. I am the same way, just bought the Peach theme, and naming folders STILL gives you that fugly single letter.

Beyond disillusioned.

t26

For people getting error message try clearing some space on your SD card. Mine is fine after clearing 3000 block of space.

atbigelow

eShop still shows 3D banners in the opening menu. But seems more rare now.

Also updated the game page layout, finally. Having those different sub pages was super annoying.

(Where the fuck is my web eShop Nintendo)

Luigi have any music or sounds?

Shame there is no Pokemon one, but I assume we will get one by the time Alpha/Omega hit. My seven year old would flip.

I want a Pokemon theme but not one based around Hoenn. I just finished replaying Emerald and remembered why I didn't like that generation.

Hopefully it's XY themed.

womp

All of the themes seem to have music/sounds different from the regular 3DS theme.

Right, I was just wondering if the characters all had sounds or music specific to them...Like maybe Luigi had some Luigi Mansion music playing or something.

Shame you can't sample what you are getting. :/

AdanVC

It would be awesome if you could do your own themes and share them on the Theme Shop. Or just simply an option to add your own panoramic images as a background. Maybe in a future update.

Scott667

I'm a bit confused about the Y-Screenshot thing. Unless I'm doing something wrong, is it only for taking pictures of the home menu? That seems kind of lame, I thought it would allow you to take pictures without needing to wait a minute for miiverse to open.

Am I right with that, or am I doing something wrong?

Kinsei

Banned
I ended up buying the Peach one. I really wanted the AC/Isabelle one, but this is cute enough to hold me over until it's released.

Bullza2o

Got the Zelda theme! I listened to it several times in amazement. I just need to download a new demo to hear more sound effects like treasure opening I think.

I'm a bit confused about the Y-Screenshot thing. Unless I'm doing something wrong, is it only for taking pictures of the home menu? That seems kind of lame, I thought it would allow you to take pictures without needing to wait a minute for miiverse to open.

Am I right with that, or am I doing something wrong?

It's just instant screenshots like the one found in Tomodachi Life but for the home menu only.

Impotaku

Just got the Japanese update but for the life of me i can't find the theme shop anywhere. I can bring up the menu in the top left but no options in there for the theme shop.

daydream

Banned
Just got the Japanese update but for the life of me i can't find the theme shop anywhere. I can bring up the menu in the top left but no options in there for the theme shop.

Themes aren't included in the JP update. You'll have to wait a little longer.

Top Bottom