• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Call of Duty 2014 teaser: no one man should have all that power

Lunar15

You know what, just thought about all the Sony product placement in House of cards. Kevin Spacey being in the game indication of Sony getting some sort of advantage on CoD this year?

Oh, I don't know. That might have had something to do with Sony paying for it to show up in House of Cards, not so much Kevin Spacey.

He is a self-described "gamer", though.

You know what, just thought about all the Sony product placement in House of cards. Kevin Spacey being in the game indication of Sony getting some sort of advantage on CoD this year?

Outside of the technical differences between XB1 and PS4, I doubt that would happen considering MS seemingly still have their deal with Activision.

Don't think Kevin Spacey is anything more than a coincidence between the two different gaming products.

Frank Underwood's in CoD? That makes it so much more tempting. Between this and that GameInformer screenshot, this may be the first CoD I buy since 4.

ViciousDS

Banned
Holy shit kevin spacey is a fucking freak of nature as a villian. Just his role in Se7en gives me chills, he gets into your head so bad.

XAL

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

I was checked out of COD when the turd that was MW3 released.

Only going to buy this if there is a legitimate new engine.

tensuke

If Frank Underwood (by that I mean, just a huge power-hungry dick played by Kevin Spacey) is the villain in the new CoD, I may actually pick it up for the campaign. I don't even like CoD, but I like him enough to give it a chance this time around. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days!

Lol here we go again on the first stage of CoD before release:

1. Hype

Seriously. As great as Kevin Spacey is, I need to see something from this game before I get even the slightest bit excited. CoD has been absolutely dull for years now despite how much they've turned up the bombast and melodrama every iteration. Gonna take more than good graphics and celebrity characters to get me back in. Some actual recoil and beefy gun sounds wouldn't hurt as well.

Sande

I've been down this "maybe this time it's actually going to be good again" path too many times with COD to pre-order anymore, no matter what. But I'm interested, very interested. All the bits they've shown are great and Sledgehammer as a new developer could really do something amazing with the series. I'm actually looking forward to the trailer now.

Lunar15

Not sure why everyone's so hung up on co-branding. It means very little. Just someone paid to be near the brand, that's all.

JayEH

Lol here we go again on the first stage of CoD before release:

1. Hype

egl7Z.jpg

Chobel

So Xbox continues to be the lead platform for CoD (advertising and marketing)? I guess that's another thing that famousmortimer got/heard wrong.

Top Bottom