• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Uncharted 4 beta coming up?

tusken77

NICE! Hoping Chloe is in this time.

6nNfi9k.gif

The God

If your Plus has expired remember that Sony gave everyone a 1 day extension code (this is assuming you haven't used it yet)

Alo0oy

Banned
Hopefully they revamped the controls and shooting. its like they took what made Uncharted 2 mp great and threw it in the gutter then took the filth out of the gutter and put that back in.

never played a 60 fps game so janky.

Can you actually name a third person shooter that played better than the UC4 beta other than The Phantom Pain?

I've played most of the big third person shooters, & they're not even close to Uncharted 4.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Downloaded. Now i'm sitting in the main menu with some nice music.

Now the waiting game begins.

Link doesn't open fully for me and I get an error. I'm guessing it is because I don't have the Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection again. Ah well, I'll just wait for the game to come out in April. No use.

Edit: Open? SWEET. But why isn't the link working?

The God

Link doesn't open fully for me and I get an error. I'm guessing it is because I don't have the Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection again. Ah well, I'll just wait for the game to come out in April. No use.

Edit: Open? SWEET. But why isn't the link working?

Beta hasn't been put up in all the stores yet.

Mhh. Can't buy it with my german Non PS+ account. But it's listed in the store as free and not bound to PS+. Anybody having similar issues?

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
I'm actually as excited about this unexpected beta as The Division's release.... and I'm pretty darn hyped about that game too.

I put a good 30-35 hours into the last beta, SO much fun (as good as Factions IMO even).

Top Bottom