• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ant-Man rewrite scribes join Transformers Cinematic Universe writers room

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all very tainted, a very tainted franchise.

No one seems to recall the transformers themselves are awful stupid characters in these movies.

They are, and that's a problem. Y'know you have a BIG problem with Rescue Bots has far more likable Transformers AND humans, compared to the movies, and that's aimed more towards the youngest of kids.

G-Fex

They are, and that's a problem. Y'know you have a BIG problem with Rescue Bots has far more likable Transformers AND humans, compared to the movies, and that's aimed more towards the youngest of kids.

He's gone out of his way to make robots the most unlikable assholes ever.

Firemind

Eh, I like it more when they transform into existing designs on earth (Galvatron is cool tho). War on Cybertron was shit. I'm sorry.

VaLiancY

I'm all for a Transformers shared universe but they need to get Michael Bay away from the franchise which sadly isn't going to happen.

This.

Get Bay out of this, I'm tired of him now. Humans in the film don't bother me. I liked the cast in the fourth movie but everything else was super meh from Transformanium to the Dinobots.

duckroll

Title was inaccurate. This is not Transformers 5. This is part of a large writers room where they are planning out a Transformers Cinematic Universe. The Cybertron origin movie is one of several ideas that are being spawned from this, and there will also be Transformers 5 and 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom