• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner caught in another sext scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

omg yes huma

the whole time watching the weiner doc i was like DUMP HIM DUMP HIM DUMP HIM DUMP HIM DUMP HIM

the state of that man. ridiculous.

Revolver

You know, for both of their sakes, I was kind of hoping they had an open relationship and his sexting, while creepy, was just an accepted facet of their marriage. Perhaps if that was their understanding, coming out with it could help the public get past the whole sex scandal obsession.

But no, he's just a creepy cheater.

NBC Nightly News (yes this was their lead story) claimed that according to friends they were leading separate lives.

Huma should have dumped this creep long ago.

I fucking love Anthony Weiner. He's hilarious! I'd like to have a few drinks with him. Maybe more.

lwgru3lnisey8q2paqu3.jpg

It's a shame that a potentially brilliant and progressive political mind is going to go to waste because this guy can't keep his dick in his pants.

You know, for both of their sakes, I was kind of hoping they had an open relationship and his sexting, while creepy, was just an accepted facet of their marriage. Perhaps if that was their understanding, coming out with it could help the public get past the whole sex scandal obsession.

But no, he's just a creepy cheater.
No, we still don't know anything about their marriage. Maybe he was allowed to sext as long as he did it anonymously. I'd say it was foolhardy to accept his word if he'd promised to stop. None of us seem surprised.

Yeah, I've been married for 16 years, and my husband has never sexted anyone to my knowledge, and I haven't either.

Like, what would be the point?

Maybe he thinks he's not cheating if it's only sext? He's getting something out of it that he's not getting from his marriage. This is obviously an uncontrollable fetish and it overrides any common sense. As a spouse, you either indulge it or say goodbye.

Watched that documentary after seeing this latest scandal hit the news. This guy had (has?) legitimate chops for the politician game. If it weren't for his dick he could absolutely have become a future Democratic nominee for President. He's got the energy, the fire, he knows how to work a crowd. But my god, he just can't control himself.

It's not even that he did this while married, as bad as that is. JFK, Bill Clinton, plenty of great leaders sleep around on their spouses. Everyone has flaws. But the exceedingly poor judgment to do it on social media when you're a gigantic public figure. Repeatedly! Dude has some kind of complex or something. Only explanation.

Just watched the documentary and it is so incredibly sad but fascinating. I especially felt bad for Huma during the entire thing and how much she actually loved the man yet Weiner couldn't control himself. This being political season, all the politics junkies should watch it. Great behind the scenes moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom