• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any photoshoppers want to do me a favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonar

KarishBHR said:
I am starting a blog with my friends, it's called "Lunchtime Banter". The current tagline for the site is "Filling you in right"

I know it's alot to ask for free, but if someone here with good photoshop skills wanted to make a banner for the site we would be very thankful (and give you credit on the site of course).

It needs to be 690 x 115 pixels. I don't have too much in mind for the banner, but maybe something involving the site's name, tagline, and maybe a play on the title "Lunchtime Banter".

Thanks in advance

PS. If we ever make money off the site, whoever's banner we will use will get small compensation (absolutely no promises though)
this is why no one is responding.

KarishBHR

Zonar said:
this is why no one is responding.

First off, I just posted this so chill. Secondly, I'm saying, I cannot promise we'll ever make money that's all. If we do, they will get money... not a lot. I am asking for a favor, not someone doing a job.

Kitsuné

since when does a fox need an accent aigu?
- What are the main colors of the blog?
- Style?
- ...?

You should really provide more details if you want someone to make you what you want exactly.

Wes

venison crêpe
KarishBHR said:
I am starting a blog with my friends, it's called "Lunchtime Banter". The current tagline for the site is "Filling you in right"

That's funny because that's the name for Forza's blog.

Hey no prob, I'm no master but I can do something easy. But you should provide more info on styling. I'll make one and upload it. And don't worry I'm not interested in money or anything (well, if you happened to get crapzillions of money off it i wouldnt say no to a porsche :lol )

KarishBHR

ichigo kurosaki said:
Hey no prob, I'm no master but I can do something easy. But you should provide more info on styling. I'll make one and upload it. And don't worry I'm not interested in money or anything (well, if you happened to get crapzillions of money off it i wouldnt say no to a porsche :lol )

Thanks man, I added the website to the OP. lunchtimebanter.wordpress.com

It's nothing fancy but I hope you like it:

lunch.png

I can change the font if you want

KarishBHR

you guys are both fucking awesome. I will talk to my friends and see what we choose.

Anyone else that wants to help is welcome

Mason

You weren't particularly descriptive with what you wanted so I just did something incredibly basic that fits with the layout you have set up there.

2807hhc.gif

KarishBHR said:
I'm really digging this but could you reduce the glow a little bit so it's more legible?
I guess beggars really can be choosers. By the way, unless you're blogging about food, you may want to rethink the name. And even if your blog is about food, you may want to rethink the tagline, because it does not make sense.

You might want to get rid of the quotation marks around "filling you in right", though. The quotation marks either imply that you're actually quoting something, or that it's supposed to be sarcastic. It just looks better without them.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: Then again, I guess it does work as a logo, since you are essentially quoting the purpose. *shrugs* I guess it would work, but I still like it without.

Mason

Thanks, dasein. Np, Karish.

I think junkboy should come up with a new take on the GAF logo. And we should use it no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom