• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any photoshoppers want to do me a favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
It's kinda sad that I needed that logo change to be pointed towards this awesome thread, but man if that banner isn't fucking incredible. I wonder how it would look with a version extended across the entire screen. Anyway, after this is all said and done, I may use that FF trick to make this my permanent banner.

Mashing

I must be missing something. I think the new banner makes no sense.

Edit: Although, I think it would be great if the dinosaurs looked like they were fighting. Sincwe that's what Neo GAF is all about.

TheExodu5

Banned
Mashing said:
I must be missing something. I think the new banner makes no sense.

Edit: Although, I think it would be great if the dinosaurs looked like they were fighting. Sincwe that's what Neo GAF is all about.

:lol

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
squatingyeti said:
Not only did I miss this thread, but to see the OP also has been banned :lol
And his site is nuked.

He leaked a script of a movie and likely got lawyer raped.

Darko

striKeVillain! said:
:lol :lol

I only read the first page before.

not only that it was a judd apatow/sethrogan movie script :lol

ps.junkboy wana design me a banner lol!?!

guise

:lol Holy shit i just saw this on junkboys site

sketch_haggar.jpg

temp

posting on contract only
Hey, I don't understand how the GAF hierarchy works. It seems like Sporsk and ami like the banner, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to stick around. Do you guys not have pull on stuff like this?

Fuzzery

temp said:
Hey, I don't understand how the GAF hierarchy works. It seems like Sporsk and ami like the banner, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to stick around. Do you guys not have pull on stuff like this?
Prty sure the one you have to convince is evilore

Are sp0rsk/ami even admins?

temp

posting on contract only
Fuzzery said:
Prty sure the one you have to convince is evilore

Are sp0rsk/ami even admins?
I don't think they are, but I don't even know if mods have any say-so on this stuff at all, or if it's just admins. And then I don't know if it just all comes down to evilore or who the big boss is. I just don't know, damn it!

I just read this thread and it's fucking hysterical. Puts the kickass back in graphic design.

(And why didn't the OP get banned for blatant site whoring? I mean, from what I can tell he got banned way after the fact.)

KarishBHR

So, I just got off my ban. I read this thread all through April 1st... funny shit guys, I'm glad we got JunkBoy's logo up top.

Anyway, just so you guys know, my site didn't get in any legal trouble... it crashed for some reason right after I posted about it on GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom