• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex 2012 | Fighting game tournament | January 6-8

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Winrich fucking got destroyed. LOL. I love seeing Wesker frauds that put him last get blown up like that.

Squall deserved to beat Winrich. Though, he got destroyed by dat swagneto. Hold dat shit.

Overall this tournament is fucking ass for the games that are actually in Evo. Road to we let any old tournament in on evo point shit.

I didn't know Magnus could do that shit in Mahvel 3 :lol.

Kinda surreal to be honest.

The stream is coming together for UMvC3 though.

Not saying it matters but a testament to what you're saying the first time tonight stream 2 has more viewers than stream 1.

This is what happens when you get Mortal Kombat off.

How many events are there after SFxT's release?
129174935206397776.gif

Not saying it matters but a testament to what you're saying:

marvel stream : 2,800
smash stream : 2,500

This is what happens when you get Mortal Kombat off.
I don't get it. Are you saying that Mahvel is big at this event or that it's getting better treatment than MK?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
YO MOONS!!!! damn that was nice marvel bs :p fucking crossup arrows

What did he do? Didn't catch everything. Anyone know the approximate notation of that M arrow BNB with Task?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I wanted that Moons guy to take it. Should have DHC'ed when he had the opportunity to kill one of Dieminion's characters.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Die got mindfucked by that counter, :lol I really wanna see him play against some West Coast folk to see if his strats can withstand WC player's playstyles. That's the main reason why bunch of EC peeps get blown up on the WC; they're not used to those matchups and most of the WC player's playstyles at all, too busy fighting Weskers and whatnot on the East.

LOCAL BATTLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Smash bros players bringing the pain right there.

I actually missed the entire first match, I turned away for 15 seconds and it was over.

What's being discussed mostly is just how much of a cluster fuck Apex has been to anything that isn't smash related.

Its been a cluster fuck for Melee players too, trust me.

Many people are mad. Very mad.

So this is how the smash community and fans felt at previous EVOs, huh?

FGC getting that salt medicine. :3

No, not even close.

What smash players had to deal with at the EVOs was a human rights violation. Whats happening at APEX is a minor inconvenience in comparison...

How many events are there after SFxT's release?

yooooooooooo

Azure J

Morrigan: still the biggest shock of UMvC3. You go girl.

This.

At the same time though, she could get one or two more nice tools to play with without turning all derp on folks. Also, damn Wesker said he didn't need X-Factor to slap a bitch.

Top Bottom