• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apparently that European Half-Life 3 trademark filing was fake.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Let_8bea3c_1486839.gif

feel

Who cares about the trademark, it's all bout dat JIRA. Though uuuhh, did anyone reliable actually look at the JIRA site and see the HL3 stuff while it was up??

weevles

lol. I hope GAF doesn't crash again with people piling on to confirm that the game is not confirmed.

Doctor Ninja

Sphincter Speaker
Half-Life 3 seems like a game that everybody wants to play but nobody wants to make. Valve is more interested in many other projects and I am not sure how high Half-Life 3 is on their priority list.

I went and looked at the supposed screenshots of JIRA. That doesn't look like JIRA at all -- at least not the one we use at work.

Levito

Banned
Half-Life 3 seems like a game that everybody wants to play but nobody wants to make. Valve is more interested in many other projects and I am not sure how high Half-Life 3 is on their priority list.

Basically all the hype from HL3/EP3 comes from there being little to no confirmation from Valve as to what's happening with the series since 2007.

Seiru

Banned
Wait, people seriously didn't know that literally anybody can APPLY for a trademark?

People didn't know this?

Tesseract

Banned
if it ain't real then how did it happen you cannot fake something like that without years of training so it don't add up i guess what i'm saying is until gabe says otherwise it's true otherwise it's false so please get ready for the inevitable beta leak in quotes because that too was fake right guys when will you learn it's all part of valve's gattacan think tank to create viral warenesses in our wetware.

Top Bottom