• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April PS+ Lineup: Drawn to Death, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, More

Drawn to Death (PS4)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (PS4)
10 Second Ninja X (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
Curses ‘n Chaos (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3)
Alien Rage (PS3)

FDC1

Drawn to Death (PS4)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (PS4)
Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3)
Alien Rage (PS3)

Thanks, added to first post

BigEmil

Definitely gonna give Drawn to Death a go
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime looks like an alright coop game

Hope there's some PS3 & Vita games with Cross-buy so you get even more PS+ games for PS4

Edit:
Yes! Great games

Kinda tired with all the Vita cross buy titles. Other than that. Don't know much about the games, though I guess I will check them out.

5taquitos

Willing to give DtD another shot, but I had an incredibly hard time parsing the art style during the beta. It's unique, but didn't work for me. Maybe the final release will be clearer.

Ridley327

Judging by the mixed reactions during the tests, Drawn to Death going PS+ at the start is probably the best move it could have made. Hopefully, Jaffe and co. are going to properly support the game, though some skepticism is warranted from how well that's gone with the past couple of multiplayer games he's been a part of.

MadMod

Lovers in Spacetime is gonna be played with my GF for sure. Very disappointed by the PS3 games. Surely there are some good ones left that can be put on there?

Literally just bought Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime like 2 days ago. Bummer.

Drawn to Death looks cool but there seems to be so much negativity surrounding it. Did I miss something or are people just whining for no reason as usual?

Dee Dee

If you have a co-op partner to play with, don't sleep on Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, great game!!

No highlights for Vita, but well, I'll live.

00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Tonyx

Not the best month, but there are still nice games.

I've been on the fence for 10 seconds ninja for a while. And Drawn to Death seems interesting.

Ridley327

Literally just bought Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime like 2 days ago. Bummer.

Drawn to Death looks cool but there seems to be so much negativity surrounding it. Did I miss something or are people just whining for no reason as usual?

The impressions from the tests it has run haven't been great. Not overwhelmingly negative or anything like that, but just no real enthusiasm.

bigkrev

It's time to retire the PS3 from this service. It makes sense on XB1 cause of BC, but at this point, they aren't even trying. Add 1 more PS4 game and cut the 2 PS3 games and no one would complain.

Then, later this year, cut the Vita games as well, cause they aren't even trying on that side anymore. Remember when we got retail Vita games on this service 3 years ago?

timberger

Now that's one actual shit looking month for PS4 games. Drawn to death looks trash and I played Lovers when it was on GwG and it was terrible. Looked up videos of the rest and they ain't looking too good either.

My favourite PS+ games are the multiplayer ones, so I'm pretty happy. Dunno if I'll bother with drawn to death considering how quickly I dropped Let It Die.

Gator86

It's time to retire the PS3 from this service. It makes sense on XB1 cause of BC, but at this point, they aren't even trying. Add 1 more PS4 game and cut the 2 PS3 games and no one would complain.

Then, later this year, cut the Vita games as well, cause they aren't even trying on that side anymore. Remember when we got retail Vita games on this service 3 years ago?

Agreed. They're scraping the bottom of the barrel these days and games aren't even backwards compatible. If something isn't crossplay, I don't even count it anymore.

The mechanics are really neat and deep, but the gamefeel isn't really there. Animations and such feel a bit low budget. Art style is also hit or miss depending on who you are.

sora87

Nothing of interest for me, lovers in a dangerous spacetime looks alright but no one i know will want to play it.

kiguel182

I played the first levels of Lovers with my GF on PC and it's a fun game. Would totally switch to PS4 if I had a second dual shock.

Drawn to Death is a perfect PS+ game imo. Without PS+ it would have died very quickly, now it can have an instant massive userbase.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The DTD beta was horrendous. The gunplay was meh, the traversal was lousy, the art hideous. I feel like they changed from f2p to pay since they knew it wouldn't grab anyone enough to spend money on microtransactions.

Top Bottom