• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April PS+ Lineup: Drawn to Death, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, More

Fbh

Drawn to death is the type of game I wouldn't have paid for but will definitely check out for "free".

So ok month

"Free" is about the only price I'd pay to play another Jaffe game after that bullshit with Twisted Metal. But is it really as bad as beta players make it seem?

My PS Plus runs out at the end of the month. Would've liked to have tried Drawn to Death but doesn't look like I'll miss much.

mine ran out and despite cancelling my auto renewal multiply times. Sony still renewed it. I am pissed off I am barely using plus at the moment.

I was trying to remember the name of that curses and chaos game yesterday and wondered what happened to it cos i wanted to play it, and here we are.

Drawn to Death looks pretty boring tho.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

BHK3

Banned
Drawn to Death is a perfect PS+ game imo. Without PS+ it would have died very quickly, now it can have an instant massive userbase.

Disc Jam is the perfect PS+ game. It'll be the next rocket league, it's a 3D Windjammers.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1350610

http://steamcharts.com/app/415880

It being on Plus means absolutely nothing if no one plays past their first game, or even downloads it begin with. After March the game will have to be paid for, good luck with the player base then.

Matush

Those PS3 games are joke, time to drop the support. But I'm sure Sony won't do it, since the games offered probably cost almost nothing and they would need to add 2 more decent PS4/Vita games.

Also, this month is terrible, can't complain much tho, I enjoyed Tearaway and Discjam from this month's lineup.

Ludens

Banned
Those PS3 games are joke, time to drop the support. But I'm sure Sony won't do it, since the games offered probably cost almost nothing and they would need to add 2 more decent PS4/Vita games.

Also, this month is terrible, can't complain much tho, I enjoyed Tearaway and Discjam from this month's lineup.

Well, Sony doesn't want to spend money and license good PS3 titles, dropping the console's support wouldn't increase the quality of PS4 games in my opinion, Sony would only save money on licensing, with no gain for users.

Bad month for Xbox One owners...

Wasn't Drawn to Death F2P anyways? I seem to remember that being a thing

I was going to say the same. It was free to play, but they stopped it being free to play to make it seem like a good thing that it's on plus I guess?

Anyway, another mediocre month. At least my son enjoyed Tearaway and LBP over the past couple of months, but nothing for my household this time.

ZangBa

I had to look up some of these games because I'd never heard of them. A couple of them at 50 and 52% metacritic lol. That PS+ seal of quality. I'll try Drawn to Death because I respect David Jaffe, the rest get flushed.

Wozman23

Is Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time any good single player or do you need two or more to get through it?

It can be fun solo as well. (That's how I played it because I'm a friendless recluse.) Even playing solo, it was my indie GOTY when it launched in 2015 on Xbox One. I really look forward to playing through it again on PS4.

As far as solo play goes, you have an AI companion that you can order around to the various battlestations, though for the most part I just put him on shield duty.

Coxy100

Banned
My sub ends on the 31st - won't be renewing. Got to admit the Xbox offerings lately have been much better - so will keep that one going

Having said that I'd probably feel different if I hadn't owned little big planet and tearaway already!!

My sub ends on the 31st - won't be renewing. Got to admit the Xbox offerings lately have been much better - so will keep that one going

Having said that I'd probably feel different if I hadn't owned little big planet and tearaway already!!

It's strange how we still get "I'm unsubbing" comments in these threads. PS Plus is an online play service - if you pay and don't play online, you're wasting your money. Games are not the feature everyone is paying for so Sony does not need to give you anything good.

Sony could stop giving out monthly games entirely and their subscriber count would barely drop.

Not that this is Sony's fault, but lovers was on GwG like a month ago. It's a good game but kind of a bummer.

It's happened the other way around too so whatever I guess

April 2017 is the worst GwG+PSPlus combo in a long time(Ryse and WD:S2 are bad)

Pizza

I heard drawn to death had some issues, but as a hiehard jaffe fan I'll absolutely try it out for zero dollars, thanks ps4!

I'm really happy to get Lovers in...
And eager to try Drawn in death, such a weird game.

But Sony really has to power up the ps4 selection

I was so close to finally buying 10 Second Ninja a few nights ago. Really glad I held out, I've been meaning to grab it for a while.

Top Bottom