• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Kaladin

Catan, 7 Wonders, King of Tokyo

(also is there any link to the deal?)

I do get a bit pissed off when some people openly discuss the NXT taping spoilers. They'll have spoiler bars for a page, then suddenly it's fair game.

For instance, I knew for nearly a month about the Drifter/Kassius match result because of here, and that only aired last week.

Stuff taped in advance is spoiler territory, because it hasn't aired.

Stuff on TV live and blasted all over news sites after and posted officially on YouTube and everywhere under the sun? That's not spoilers.

Rimfya

Banned
I'd book every match finishing with a run in. Always. Ever. And then someone through a table. So they look hella good when cutting to commercial.

Heroman

Banned
But is Nikki Bella still the queen?
No
g.gif

Kaladin

Think about it, Roman Reigns could work in a WWE without heels or babyfaces. He'd be a widely hated man trying to get people to like him as he's on a road to success and fortune.

Toki767

It's kind of amazing how practically everyone in the WWE seems to be a big fan of Nakamura.

Except probably Vince McMahon.

He dabs, his video game stuff is lame, he can't talk, he dabs, he was a victim of the boring style the cruiser weight had to work on RAW and he dabs.

I don't see much style change from TJP from indys to here but ya the dabbing is the true killer

Woah there buddy, how about we reload this conversation like I reload my save on my Nintendo 64 all the time.

He also can't deliver shit lines like this but that's mostly because he's a human

WELCOME TO PUERTO RICO, THE SHINING STAR OF THE CARIBBEAN
Did they even have a push? They had their vignettes, then WWE botched their proper debut by returning from commercial too late and that was like it.

Plus at least with the Shining Stars they were just there. TJP was the first CW champion, got an elaborate entrance that even right now still stands out as very unique and different from the other Cruiserweight's and has more of a proper theme then the other ones too.

I mean, by all accounts WWE didn't even want to give him the win but Ibushi and ZSJ wouldn't sign and Metalik had dates to finish up.

Sephzilla

The Shining Stars push got killed because the moment they walked out for their proper debut they got greeted with a crowd so silent that Corpus Christi looked like Full Sail in comparison.

Vader and Paul Orndorff got into a backstage fight at the Disney tapings a few days ago. It started as an argument over Vader arriving late and escalated until they were face to face, screaming at each other and then Vader shoved Orndorff to the ground. Orndorff got up and tried to tackle Vader and then wrestlers pulled them apart. During the pull-apart, Orndorff landed a perfect punch that knocked Vader silly. While Vader was on the ground on his back, Orndorff began kicking him in the face. Luckily, he was wearing sandals, so it could have been way worse, but Vader's face was completely busted up. After they were separated and Vader recovered, he went and found Orndorff and the fight started again and this time, both men came out bloody and black eyed. In the end though, Orndorff was widely seen to have come out the winner, with many people impressed that he managed to basically beat up a guy who outweighs him by 200 pounds. Since then, Vader is said to be apologetic and Orndorff has said he has no problem with Vader coming back. Still, Vader has been cast as the bad guy since many think he started it, and WCW is considering firing him over it. Orndorff is on the booking committee and is therefore somewhat of a supervisor and he did nothing to diffuse it, and Dave thinks both should be reprimanded. Vader is under contract through 1998 or 1999 and has a huge guaranteed contract of around $750,000 per year, so needless to say, he wants to keep his job and if he went to WWF, he wouldn't get nearly as good a deal. Vader wasn't acknowledged at all on the first Nitro.

THIS WAS A SHOOT!

Top Bottom