• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
American Alpha is the prime example of a hot talent getting exposed once they hit the main roster.

I was so high on them with NXT, but they are so incredibly one dimensional now that they're getting regular appearances.

I thought their shit was stale in NXT even before the main roster call up. 'No, athletic hot tag I get it' those dudes have zero personality in the ring. They're just happy to be there wrestler guys.

That's the babby-est babby kick I've ever seen.

7OeHrxc.gif

Kaladin

American Alpha is the prime example of a hot talent getting exposed once they hit the main roster.

I was so high on them with NXT, but they are so incredibly one dimensional now that they're getting regular appearances.

NXT is amazing for indie stars to get WWE experience and slide into the main roster. But they're moving a lot of their homegrown talent up too soon. I fear that may have happened with Dillinger.

I thought their shit was stale in NXT even before the main roster call up. 'No athletic hot tag I get it' those dudes have zero personality in the ring. They're just happy to be there wrestler guys.

It's too bad Kurt is GM because him reprising Team Anlge as a manager would be perfect for AA. Sadly though they're just a more athletic E&C

Kaladin

So I bought the PS4 Pro. I haven't hooked it up yet though. I'm gonna clean up my old PS4, export the saves to our external HDD and trade it in for some games credit.

NXT is amazing for indie stars to get WWE experience and slide into the main roster. But they're moving a lot of their homegrown talent up too soon. I fear that may have happened with Dillinger.
This motherfucker has had ten years, if he doesn't have it by now, I need to email him a link to McDonalds because he ain't got it.

Zach

Zach are you a Revival fan? I feel like your DUBYA SEE DUBYA love ass would eat them up

Bald guy specifically has the worst look imaginable. They're a really good tag team, though. I'm always down to watch 'em tussle.

(Oh, and their theme suuuuucks. But that's cool if they're bad guys.)

one owns a shoney's and the other owns a real estate firm

Are we talking about The Steiner Bros.??

Are we talking??

Kaladin

True story : When The Revival came out, my wife (who doesn't watch NXT) thought they were going to be another Gallows and Anderson, boring and generic.

When Enzo & Cass get moved to Smackdown next Monday to win the Tag Titles how big will be the meltdown here?

Enzo and Cass vs DAY ONE ISH would be an awesome feud compared to...whatever the hell Smackdown has going right now. The tag division is their only weak point.

Adree

So I bought the PS4 Pro. I haven't hooked it up yet though. I'm gonna clean up my old PS4, export the saves to our external HDD and trade it in for some games credit.

You can hook the PS4 Pro up to the PS4 and just transfer everything over in one go

Mania is over which means we're into the next year of stories + call ups, so I think it's time for.....

Current WWE Top 10:

1. AJ
2. Charolette
3. Revival
4. Owens
5. Neville
6. Miz
7. Alexa
8. Harper
9. Reigns
10. Cesaro / Sheamus

Honorables: Samoa Joe, Jericho (i feel like he's going away soon), Bayley

Menome

Pt2MDI7.png

The WrassleGAF Executive Committee has spoken!

Neville/Aries - 3.5
Battle Royale - 2
Ambrose/Corbin - 2
Styles/McMahon - 4
Owens/Jericho - 2.5
RAW Women - 3
RAW Tag Teams - 3
Cena/Miz - 2.5 (All of which are for The Miz)
HHH/Rollins - 3
Orton/Wyatt - 1
Goldberg/Lesnar - 3
Smackdown Women - 3
Taker/Reigns - 1

I haven't given my opinion on Taker/Reigns yet, which can be surmised as: It wasn't just a bad match, it was a sad match. It was like watching a pensioner being mugged by an inebriated acrobat. It doesn't matter that it was Reigns, anyone in that situation would have been an awful, awful send-off for The Undertaker. It just made my heart sink from the moment I realised it wasn't going to be good at all and it never recovered.

Do you actually watch TNA? If so, would you say it's good, currently?

Every now and then I think about watching it, but always give up.

Every now and then, and absolutely not

This year the more and more their roster's faded, the more and more it's noticed. Their tag division is basically non-existent now between people leaving (Hardys) and breakups (DCC, Wolves), Karen Jarrett is back on-screen and annoying as ever but this time a face, commentary is goddamn actively harming the product with the heel Josh Matthews shit leading to a legit main event angle, and they now have Del Rio and he immediately became the face of the world title scene. It's basically every rough spot of their history, now combined into one single era, that's 2017 TNA.

I haven't given my opinion on Taker/Reigns yet, which can be surmised as: It wasn't just a bad match, it was a sad match. It was like watching a pensioner being mugged by an inebriated acrobat. It doesn't matter that it was Reigns, anyone in that situation would have been an awful, awful send-off for The Undertaker. It just made my heart sink from the moment I realised it wasn't going to be good at all and it never recovered.

It wasn't a good match, it wasn't a bad match, it was THE match.

roman_reigns-5.jpg

Top Bottom