• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I like that she became convinced that SoulPlaya was a new kind of slang.
My name has become an insult. :(

I'm sick of all these Kane posts. I'd rather see G-Fex posting, than looking at these Kane posts.
Kane and AJ are the only things keeping this thread going, and you know it!

I'm just rather alarmed at the fact that all this Kane love seems to be entirely un-ironic.
There's nothing ironic about Kane love. It's the best kind of love.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Now hold on a minute, SoulPlaya. If you feel insulted, perhaps you'd like a chance to regain your SoulDignity.

So tonight

You'll face off

One on one

vs.

The SoulUndatakah!
My 13 year plan has finally come to fruition!

seenoevil1.jpg

Actually, this next one is a PPV match, this is more like CZW midcard.
Wait a minute, TNA does PPVs?

Face it Wrasslegaf, most of you started this Kane stuff all by yourself, had you not been so befuddled by Kane in 2012 and 3 month rule your collective marking out for his return while condemning those who were still high on the big red machine this whole mess would never have started in the first place.

But anyway now it's time to talk about the unique enigma that is Jeff Hardy, i've never known a wrestler who has fucked up so much get so many more chances, it sort of ticks me off, I actually liked him during his main event WWE run.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Face it Wrasslegaf, most of you started this Kane stuff all by yourself, had you not been so befuddled by Kane in 2012 and 3 month rule your collective marking out for his return while condemning those who were still high on the big red machine this whole mess would never have started in the first place.
Yeah! You should be booin' yaselves!

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of Hardy, they actually had a snippet of Matt Hardy talking about Edge on his new docu. Maybe they made him do it to repay some of his hab costs.

Speaking of Hardy, they actually had a snippet of Matt Hardy talking about Edge on his new docu. Maybe they made him do it to repay some of his hab costs.

Maybe it's part of his actual rehab, helps his mental recovery, he certainly needs it judging by various actions and videos over the past couple of years.

Aiii

So not worth it
http://i.imgur.com/Ck35Wl.jpg

It's all a conspiracy for Paul Heyman to actually give Punk a push and make Jeff Hardy out to be no more than a druggie loser.

Punk doesn't even have his own signature belt.

As Punk would say, he doesn't hold a belt, he holds a CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE!

Decided I am going to order Lockdown. I always bitch about wrestling companies doing stupid shit but TNA actually built this Strorm vs. Roode fued properly. There was more emotion and storyelling in one promo on Impact this past week than Rock and Cena had for a whole year. I figured I would give the PPV a shot, especially since it does not take place in the shitty impact zone, besides Kurt and Jeff both have that crazy look in their eye that will undoubtedly lead to some ridiculous over the top spots.

Khrno

So this Lockdown stuff some people are mumblimg about, is it going to be on TV in the UK?

Nah, nevermind, I'd rather sleep than waste time on that TNA crap.

So this Lockdown stuff some people are mumblimg about, is it going to be on TV in the UK?

Yeah, we get it for free on Challenge - but it won't be shown until Wednesday at 10PM.

Khrno said:
Nah, nevermind, I'd rather sleep than waste time on that TNA crap.

I dislike TNA as much as the next guy, but Roode vs Storm, Hardy vs Angle and MCMG vs Joe & Magnus should all prove to be pretty good.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is that actually a girl in that Kane mask video? :/
Sadly, no. I thought I found one. :(

Don't bring up that See No Evil girl from last time.

EDIT: On a serious note, it's actually quite surprising how many girls actually like Kane. Yeah, they're on the weirder side, but it's just always surprised me.

Top Bottom