• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

TheNatural

My Member!
Getting out of Universal Studios makes TNA 20 times more watchable. It feels like an actual wrestling show instead of an apathetic orchastration with fans just not giving a fuck.

Kaladin

WTF? I thought "I can miss the first 15 minutes of this show, I'll miss Crimson and Morgan probably....". TNA showed me, starting off with Lethal Lockdown.....why?

First time watching TNA since god knows when...They actually took WWEs twitter updates idea? lol

Where are they? Seems like they're in a high school gym.

Razorskin

----- ------
bvRuC.jpg

Kaladin

I see why they put this on first, this match is so boring for the star power it has and especially compared to previous Lethal Lockdowns.

Ok, Anderson calling for the cage ceiling to drop was awesome.

TheNatural

My Member!
I see why they put this on first, this match is so boring for the star power it has and especially compared to previous Lethal Lockdowns.

Ok, Anderson calling for the cage ceiling to drop was awesome.

The reason why it's first is probably as simple as the fact the cage logistics mean you have to set up the cage for regular matches later. So Lethal Lockdown has to be the first or last match.

Kaladin

The reason why it's first is probably as simple as the fact the cage logistics mean you have to set up the cage for regular matches later. So Lethal Lockdown has to be the first or last match.

They're using the cage for every match tonight, so it doesn't matter when they place it. All they have to worry about is clearing the plunder.

Kaladin

Happy for the outcome, but damn that match was shit. I feel sorry for whoever had to set those ladders and that table on top of the ceiling.....and whoever has to take it down.

"Eric Bishoff can't use the Bishoff name" is probably the most pointless stipulation I have ever seen in wrestling.

If he comes back under a mask or under a different name that's shit. I just caught the last few seconds of the match after I got home. That was the right finish based on storylines atleast.

Top Bottom