• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Kaladin

If he comes back under a mask or under a different name that's shit. I just caught the last few seconds of the match after I got home. That was the right finish based on storylines atleast.

The actual match was probably the most boring Lethal Lockdown ever. It was basically there so all these guys could get on the PPV....they just brawled till everyone was out, had a few minutes with weapons and then the finish happens. They had ladders and a table on top, but no one went up there which has happened in about every Lethal Lockdown till now.

Kaladin

This crowd is so dead, I'm actually wondering if JB isn't there tonight doing his usual shtick to hype the crowd. He can work magic with crowds, I've seen it.

What's Samoa Joe's finisher? Samoa Bomb?

1372824.jpg

Clegg

Remember when Samoa Joe was one of the best wrestlers in the world?

TNA should book another Joe/Styles/Daniels triple threat.

At least Joe would give a shit about that match.

I take back what I said about the impact zone. That crowd is like wrestlemania compared to this shit. TNA should do a road rotation of the best wrestling cities. Toronto, Philly, Atlanta, New York, Chicago and Miami. At the very least the atmosphere would improve as well as build a base in the good North American cities. They also need to go to Europe more, those crowds were great from what I heard.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I take back what I said about the impact zone. That crowd is like wrestlemania compared to this shit. TNA should do a road rotation of the best wrestling cities. Toronto, Philly, Atlanta, New York, Chicago and Miami. At the very least the atmosphere would improve as well as build a base in the good North American cities. They also need to go to Europe more, those crowds were great from what I heard.
It isn't even that, they just need to be smart with the arenas they book. They only ever do a couple thousand, so why book a 9,000 arena? Kills the atmosphere.

Top Bottom