• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARK: Survival Evolved Trailer (UE4, Dinosaur Island Survival, Beta Signup, MORPHEUS!)

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
so alpha keys went out? aw man, didn't get in if so :( fine, who needs ya!? i got the witcher 3 to keep me occupied :mad:

:'(

HowZatOZ

Banned
Holy cow I wasn't aware of this, why isn't this thread 50 pages long already

While this does look great, I have a feeling the reason this thread isn't 50 pages long is because of it being in Early Access. People aren't as enthusiastic about working through a bug-riddled game anymore, especially with the chances of the game not even being completed.

FinKL

That stream is not the greatest first impression... Even for an early access game... I'll wait till Lirik plays it on a non-potato PC

I wouldn't call the 770 a slouch, just goes to show there's a way to go on optimizations. Didn't say anything else, besides he's on a 770

Xyber

I can't get past the fact that he is playing with a controller.

I would argue that a controller feels better at that shitty framerate he is getting. :p

Want to know how it runs on a 970 (when not streaming as well), if the performance isn't there I will hold off until it gets to an acceptable level.

If the game gets optimized well then I can see it being really good. It looks fun and has some really nice looking graphics. Plus there seems to be a lot in the game.

Seanspeed

Banned
Hahaha. Am watching one of the streams and this guy was hanging out with the group, with little more than just a bag of poop to his name. One of the group ended up killing him. A few minutes later, he shows back up, gets revenge on his murderer and then demands his poop back and he'll leave peacefully. lol oh lord

Anyways, I'd be willing to bet that this is not going to be comfortable to play in VR. At all.

Ghizz

Lirik just tamed a platypus and is riding it! This game is looking good, even in the early access stages. Totally picking this up tomorrow

antonz

Game is looking legit. Looks like it has a good blend of difficulty to it from players and of course dinosaurs. Go into the woods from the beach and shit gets real. Watched a Guy get attacked by a Raptor only to have a Carnotosaur come busting through the trees to join in

I think I might jump on this early access. I never played DayZ, Rust, or H1Z1 so it will be my first foray into this open world genre.Is there going to be a gaf group? I don't have a lot of gamer friends IRL ;(

So Steam says this is single player, yet now I'm reading discussions of it only PvP for now and PvE later. As of right now is it strictly just multiplayer?

Top Bottom