• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Sequel Announced

Yoboman

Nice. Hopefully those cover shots are representative of the ingame models. Only complaint I really had was the weird character models

beelzebozo said:
it's perfectly believable as a comic book title, i just think it seems awkward and silly. if a group of inmates escape from alcatraz it doesn't make san francisco into alcatraz, california.

it's not awful, it just seems unnecessary and dumb.

It's an area of the city turned into a new Arkham prison.

DieH@rd

Banned
Yoboman said:
Nice. Hopefully those cover shots are representative of the ingame models. Only complaint I really had was the weird character models

They were fine IMO. Real comic book badass macho ton of muslces art design.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Arkham City is a nice progression from Akrham Asylum in terms of sequel titles. I can't wait for Arkham Nation and Arkham Planet to follow.

Struct09

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Arkham City is a nice progression from Akrham Asylum in terms of sequel titles. I can't wait for Arkham Nation and Arkham Planet to follow.

I'm going to wait for Arkham Galaxy

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Struct09 said:
I'm going to wait for Arkham Galaxy
jzwj4.jpg

Gorgon

UrbanRats said:
Why does his cape act like there's wind, in space?

Solar radiation. Same reason why banners waver on the Moon. Or did you think there was wind on the Moon?

EzLink

Banned
Looks so badass! Can't wait for a trailer

I don't want to wait for Fall 2011! Oh well though, seems like it will give them plenty of time to make another AAA title

Top Bottom