• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow crossover in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Why dont they let Amell have that beard on the show. smh.

Who knows... seems like he's growing one out for a reason right now.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/05/15/stephen-amell-teases-green-arrow-goatee/

13220957_1057688317649768_4006642051515031693_n.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It's disappointing how much Arrow fell off. It's now the 5th best comic book show on the CW.

Really? I've thought Season 4 of Arrow has been stronger than Season 2 of Flash, noticeably since they returned from their midseason break.

My personal list (this year) would be:

1. iZombie
2. Gotham
3. Arrow
4. Flash
5. Legends of Tomorrow

I know Gotham isn't on The CW. I'm off and on about Supergirl. It's extremely tonally similar to Flash, so I get worn out watching both. I'm giving it a fresh chance with its CW season though.

The removal of a certain character from Arrow has greatly improved the show the last few episodes.

That said I'd go:

1. Flash
2. Legends
3. Arrow

I don't watch Supergirl, Gotham, or iZombie (haven't heard if it). If they do a Crisis and merge Supergirl I'll start watching it. But I'll watch the crossovers at least.

Blader

Really? I've thought Season 4 of Arrow has been stronger than Season 2 of Flash, noticeably since they returned from their midseason break.

My personal list (this year) would be:

1. iZombie
2. Gotham
3. Arrow
4. Flash
5. Legends of Tomorrow

I know Gotham isn't on The CW. I'm off and on about Supergirl. It's extremely tonally similar to Flash, so I get worn out watching both. I'm giving it a fresh chance with its CW season though.

Huh? Flash, despite some weird missteps here and there, is still a ton of fun. Arrow has become a total trainwreck since the crossover, and I say that as someone who generally did not have a problem with S3 as it was airing (though, in hindsight, it really wasn't good).

Joni

Prediction: Only The Flash episode of the crossover is going to be good.

The Brave and the Bold was better than Flash vs. Arrow. Boomerang trumps Rainbow Raider.
Legends of Yesterday was better than Legends of Today. Started Savage versus finishing Savage, in which case the latter wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom