• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DCTV's 4-Way 'Arrowverse' Crossover to Pit Superheroes vs. DC's Dominators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Well we knew there would be a crossover between Arrow, The Flash, Legends and Supergirl and now we know the threat they will be facing.

This fall’s four-way crossover between Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will pit the super crew against DC Comics’ Dominators, TVLine has learned. Arrow and Legends EP Marc Guggenheim says he’s “taking inspiration from a DC crossover from the late 1980s known as Invasion!, which featured an alien called the Dominators, who’d previously vexed the Legion of Superheroes.
pic.jpg

http://tvline.com/2016/09/29/dominators-cw-crossover-four-way-arrow-flash/

SpaceWolf

Banned
Love that picture.

Imagine how freaked out we would be if that was a real photograph some astronauts took from space.

they're gonna have to beef up oliver to even more bootleg-batman vibes to hang with the flash AND supergirl.

dude better be training hard.

Joni

Googled Dominators, just saw a lot of Doctor Who. So I'm absolutely loving how these shows bring really obscure stuff forwards. Time to see some new stuff.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
they're gonna have to beef up oliver to even more bootleg-batman vibes to hang with the flash AND supergirl.

dude better be training hard.

The salmon ladders get taller, the abs get harder.

Of course, everybody's favorite DC crossover event: Invasion.

Well, I'm sure it will only have a passing resemblance to that piece of trash. All the DCTV crossovers have been a lot of fun despite some of the shows (Arrow) being terrible so I definitely look forward to this one.

I can't wait for Amazons attack.

Sephzilla

And watch Ollie know about it but keep it a secret for too long

Diggle - "We're out of our league Oliver. This isn't just Mirakuru, or meta humans, these are straight up alien invaders"

Oliver - "This isn't the first time I've fought an alien, Diggle"

*FLASHBACK TO THE ISLAND*

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
C-List?

You give them way too much credit.

That's why I was surprised to see so many people on Twitter saying "The Dominators?! Awesome!!" or different variations. I've been reading DC Comics since Death of Superman and my initial reaction was

RTHe0ZQ.gif

strafer

I don't get the Hawkman hate, he is probably one of the better characters on the show and the best actor.

I sense an emmy nom.

Diggle - "We're out of our league Oliver. This isn't just Mirakuru, or meta humans, these are straight up alien invaders"

not gonna lie, if they just rip off predator in the jungle with the oliver flashbacks it will make it the best season since the first 1 (or 2). the green arrow vs predator.

Sephzilla

not gonna lie, if they just rip off predator in the jungle with the oliver flashbacks it will make it the best season since the first 1 (or 2). the green arrow vs predator.

c8Ene56.gif

I didn't realize I wanted this until I saw it. Yeah, that would easily be the most interesting use of the island flashbacks since season 2

strafer

Seems pointless, Oliver will lose.

Bow and arrow doesn't work against the Predator.

Unless you're joking?

Why aren't you two writing for this show yet?

LordRaptor

The Legends will come up with a counter attack...then have it fail miserably.

The Legends will have a routine task to, I dunno, deliver a letter to try and prevent it, but will fail to do so, blow up the Head Dominators house killing his wife and dog, and accidentally leave the letter they were supposed to deliver behind, with a detailed synopsis of Earths location, military strength, opportune moments in history when they were at their weakest, and security codes to access all earth communications

That's why I was surprised to see so many people on Twitter saying "The Dominators?! Awesome!!" or different variations.

Invasion was a pretty good crossover by "crossovers that provide an excuse to mix up existing supes powersets and create new supes" standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom